Vintage Tv Shows I Think They'd Like

[A.N: I grew up watching quite a few of these and enjoyed most of them. If you don't know what any of these are about, I highly recommend you look them up and watch a couple episodes because I might not have the plot description accurate since I haven't watched these in FoReVeR. Anyways- Enjoy!! ^w^]

Midoriya:

-I think he'd like Macgyver. Here's the reason why- Macgyver is about this guy who takes down his enemies using physics. No powers, no magic, just science.

-I have a feeling he'd try some of the stuff Macgyver does and would be extremely excited to find out it actually works. (I know they remade the show but they remade it to be flashier and more dramatic, while the original uses actual facts.)

-Macgyver is incredibly smart like Midoriya and is also super analytical which is why I think Midoriya would like watching Macgyver that much more.

-I also think he'd like any of the 60's-80's hero tv shows mostly because of how corny they are.(But also as a bit of a compare and contrast to modern heroes and how things have changed.)

Bakugou:

- The A-Team.

-Now, I don't remember the full plot- but basically these four guys were in the military and then got labeled as criminals when they weren't. So these guys are kind of on the run but also help other people along the way.

-He'd like BA Baracus, they both have similar personalities and you can't tell me otherwise. I think he'd also enjoy Hanibal because A- he's the team leader and B- he's super good at making plans.

-Bakugou would hate Murdock- who's insane- and Face- who's just a pretty boy and mostly used as bait.

-It's safe to say Bakugou would highly enjoy watching A-Team because of fighting in every episode as well as a crap ton of explosions.

Todoroki:

-I don't know, but I feel like he'd watch anything that had family drama. Why? I have no idea. Possibly the fact that there are other people like him out there? Like I said, I dunno.

-I don't think it matters what show it is, so long as it's dramatic.

-Maybe into mystery/crime based shows like Adam-12 and Dragnet. All the cases in that show are based off of real cases, only the names of people and locations were changed. (Because identity and stuff y'know?)

Kirishima:

-Manimal; Basically this guy's able to transform into different animals. This one wasn't on for very long and I didn't get to see very much of it but oh well.

-Would also probably watch He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Why? The reason's in the title. Enough said.

-(Definitely not Mina being happy in the corner because there's a girl's version- She-Ra)(And I don't mean that weird remake. The original's better- please don't come after me 🥺)

Kaminari:

-He'd watch vintage cartoons for sure. I'm talking He-Man Masters of the Universe, Thundercats, Pole Position, Transformers, Power Rangers, as well as anything else in that vein.

-He'd also probably watch other things like Justice Friends, the Flintstones, the Jetsons, Scooby-Doo, and any other comedic cartoon.

-I don't think he'd like the live-action shows and finds the animation way more entertaining. Especially when you can tell something going to move because of how it's discolored from the rest of the scene.

Iida:

-Quantum Leap.

-This guy gets stuck in different past events and can't get back to future until he fixes everything.

-Iida would probably like it for the history, even if the majority of the events weren't too significant, he likes seeing how things are resolved in the end.

-I think he'd also like watching Monk- this guy's super OCD and is a detective. The cool thing about this show is the audience can follow along and try to figure out who the culprit is at the end of the episode.