Random Things From My DR

[A.N: I've seen a bunch of TikToks about characters in people's DR and I felt like I needed to add my bit in. Also- there's no particular order or reason for these it's just for fun.]

-I used to date Midoriya in my DR and he used to be really shy- but then he got bold really quick.

-Kirishima's very affectionate and loves to cuddle.

-Denki acts like he's good at video games, but he's not. (Unless it's Minecraft.)

-Doesn't matter what version of MHA I go to- Todoroki's always in a relationship with Momo. (Sorry to those who ship them differently.)

-Bakugou normally doesn't talk a lot, he likes to read.

-Mina loves to play games with everyone. (Games like truth or dare, 7MIH, usually big group games.)

-Hawks is best friends with Iida's older brother.

-Denki loves to pull pranks.

-Iida's favorite genre of reading is classic literature and dystopian/sci-fi.

-Midoriya loves nicknames. (He nicknamed me Raindrop and would hardly call me by my real name.)

-Midoriya's also terrified of spiders.

-Todoroki actually doesn't like mint that much.

-Sero smokes (if yk, yk)

-Denki's bi and Jiro's questioning. (I said what I said.)

-Bakugou doesn't actually go to bed super early. He just does that so he can get away from everyone.

-Uraraka's so nice, like- seriously. She's so sweet.

-Aizawa's so done of everyone's sh*t.

-Kirishima actually can sing, he just screws up on purpose to make people feel like even if they're bad they're at least not as bad as him.

-Nejire's like a big sister to the 1-A girls, she's really nice.

-Mina will ship. Doesn't matter who you are, she will ship you. (I can't tell you how many times I go shipped, like-)

-Todoroki's trying to learn how to joke.

-Iida's usually in his room reading or doing homework.

-Todoroki also likes cats

-Mineta doesn't really show up much. (Thank GAHD.)

-If you call Denki 'pikachu' he'll occasionally respond with 'pika pika.'

-Kirishima wanted to learn how to write a story so he could surprise me, but he never finished his story.

-Bakugou loves dragons. I once took several people from 1-A to explore this catacomb with me and he nearly lost it when we found a pit of dragons. (Seriously- he wouldn't stop asking me questions about them.)

That's all I can think of for now. Let me know if you wanna hear more or if there's something you'd like me to expand on. (Either a person or an event you can think of.)