Yet Even MORE Things From My DR

[A.N: You hooman beanz seem to be enjoying this and I am as well because this is my obsession because it's the largest dose of serotonin without directly injecting it. Do what you will with my chaotic brain mush.]

-Bakugou wears rings. Like, thick silver ones. He doesn't wear them all the time- but he has them. (Partially because he's afraid to mess up his hands and get them stuck.)
(Speaking of his hands- they're so prettyyyy 😍)

-Todoroki has this kind of soft boy/dark academia aethetic. Like, neutral colors and knitted sweaters, ivy league sweatshirts- like it's just completely him

-The BakuSquad sometimes like to stay out at night on weekends (Yes, Bakugou included) and will go to this 1950's style diner called 'The Americana.' We always get the big corner booth in the back.

-Sero wears beanies. I don't know why he just does.

-I have yet to see Midoriya wear something casual that isn't a white t-shirt and shorts. (I mean I have, but he ALWAYS wears those. It's like he wears nothing else.)

-Iida is such a dry texter. Like everything he types is gramatically correct and treats it like an email in business. (His brother does everything incorrect just to get on his nerves and it's so funny. Like they'll have an hour long argument over text about something stupid like a period.)

-I played Concentration with the BakuSquad once and it ended up with a one-on-one with me and Bakugou. The category was Harry Potter characters and we went back and forth for a solid fifteen minutes. (I ended up losing.)

-I had a really bad day the other day and Kirishima just hung out around me to make sure I was okay and kept asking if he could do anything to help me.

-I have RBF (resting b*tch face for those who don't know) and usually keep up a filter to seem more approachable. I forgot to put it up once and Denki was terrified of me. Like- I was chilling on the couch on my phone and he passes me like, "Oh hey- AH!" And let out this high-pitched screech, dropping whatever was in his hand. "I'm sorry!"
"But I didn't do anything?"
"Are you... are you okay?"
"Yeah why?"
"Just... you look pissed."

(I felt so bad 😭)

-Speaking of Denki- he loves to start lip syncing battles and then Mina proceeds to get everyone to play along. (Winners are judged by either accurate lip syncing or some form of dance to make up for lack of said syncing.)
(Midoriya and Uraraka play love songs to each other- it's so cute adlkajsd)

-What's even funnier is because my quirk is imagination (I can do basically anything within reason) the class sometimes forget I'm interdimentional only being passed off as a foreign exchange to fit it. (I mean I still had to take the test and stuff to get in, but that was easy.)

-So... the BakuSquad actively calls themselves the BakuSquad or simply just- the Squad, but Midoriya's grouping doesn't really have a name for itself. Everyone's just kinda there for a good time.

-Speaking of friend groups- Midoriya's friend group is so wholesome I kid you not. Like, they have this groupchat of helpful study tips and wholesome memes. And then you have the BakugSqad actively choosing arson with only me and Kiri to stop them. (It's not fair, it's a two on four fight.)

-Denki has SUCH good music vibe to. Like the playlist I attached to my '3 a.m. Chaos with Denki' oneshot is some of what he actively listens to on a daily basis.

-Todoroki likes boba. What flavor- I don't know. But he likes soba and boba and always seems to giggle at they way it rhymes. (HIS SOFT LAUGH OMG- ALDKJF)

[So there you have it. More serotonin stuff from my DR because the public demanded it. Again, lmk if I should do more or upload some of my adventures I'd be more than happy ^w^ And one more thing- if you haven't read my 'So Uhhh' chapter right before this, please read it.]