FlatChest! Reader

[A.N: Unfortunately, I'm a member of the Itty Bitty Committee and as much as I'd like to say otherwise- nature says no. SO!- Here you go. I didn't know how to title this without sounding weird so here ya go.]

Midoriya:

-Honestly doesn't care if you're flat or not. If you're flat- that's fine. If you're not- that's just the icing on top.

-Gets so confused when you're unhappy with the way you look. He thinks you're beautiful! (Also gets confused on why you want them to be bigger, like wouldn't they just get in your way?)

(The real reason he doesn't mind is there's nothing in your way when he gives you a hug.)

-Personally I believe Midoriya's a thigh man. Boobs are nice and all, but they're just not his thing.

-Always notices when you're feeling insecure about them and does whatever he can to show you how your size doesn't matter to him.

Bakugou:

-Okay, in my opinion, I do believe he's a boobs man (also likes *ss), but looks aren't the top thing on his list- It's personality for him. (Mostly it's a can-you-match-his-energy type thing.)

-You two have this running joke that his are bigger than yours, and he gets onto you that they're not even tatas in the first place.

Y/n: "I'm going to cut off your ninnas in your sleep and surgically attach them to me."
Bakugou: "For the last time, they're not tits!" [A.N: Oml- This is so bad I swear- 😂]

-He makes sure not to joke about your chest as it makes you feel bad when someone other than yourself makes jokes about it.

Todoroki:

-Gets SO confused.

-Like, that stuff matters?? Why??

-Doesn't have a preference, but if you have any assets he thinks they're nice to look at. They're not something he actively looks for though.

-Doesn't like it when you stuff your bra or wear push up/padded ones.

"I love you for who you are, not what you look like or what you aren't."

Kirishima:

-Tries to convince you that you don't need them.

-I believe he's a boobs guy as well, but they're not something he specifically wants in an S/O. Like, they're nice, but not a must have.

Y/n: "I just want to be able to wear something and not watch them disappear."
Kirishima: "Well look at it this way: if they were bigger then they'd just stretch your clothes out right?"

-Bless his heart, he tries so hard to make you feel better about it 🥺

Kaminari:

-He has no preference, if you have any assets at all- he loves you. If you don't, he doesn't care. He loves you for how friendly you are and how bubbly you get.

-Tries to show his love for your tatas in a joking way.

Y/n:"Denki, they're not even the size of a kiwi."
Denki: "But I like kiwis!"

-Will randomly grab at your chest just to be like, "Look! I grabbed something! See? You do have some, they're there. You just gotta look for it."

-He'll love you no matter what.

Iida:

-Doesn't care if you're evenly proportioned or not. Just as long as you're happy, that's what matters to him.

-Doesn't like when you get really down on yourself about it because it's just nature and genetics doing its thing.

-You're anatomy is nothing in comparison to the way he sees you. There are so many other great things about you that make your physical appearance pale in comparison.

"Your body is merely a vessel for the soul you carry."

[That is all. Have a wonderful day loves!! ^w^]