50K!!! (Plus a Bonus)

As of right now, I have 57.1K views.

I-

Y'all- thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy reading my headcannons, theories, and all my other random pieces. Thank you so much for requesting ideas, commenting and voting on my book. It makes me so happy to make other people smile or comment that something made them laugh or just be really happy in general-

Kaminari: a-HEM!

Me: *whispers* What do you want? I'm in the middle of something.

Kaminari: *Folds his arms*

Me: What? What did I do?

Kaminari: It's what you didn't do.

Me: Okay, well then what didn't I do?

Kaminari: *blinks at me* You... you really forgot didn't you?

Me: *Realizes he means his birthday.* Ohh... that, uh-

Todoroki: And now you realize my pain.

Me: Todoroki I'm still sorry that I forgot your birthday.

Kaminari: Did you even post anything for me?!

Me: I posted on my conversations board, and announced it. *Murmurs* I remembered to hit the announce button this time.

Kaminari: And?

Me: 0_0 *slowly slides the GIF to the top of the chapter* Um, GIF?

Kaminari: *Pouts* Fine.

Me: *Gives him that one Mom look, you know the look.*

Kirishima: *Leans over and whispers* Better act grateful or she'll take it down.

Kaminari: *sighs* Thanks.

Me: It's the best I can do right now, I'm sorry I forgot-

Bakugou: She's just too busy planning for that d**n nerd's birthday.

Midoriya: Huh?

Bakugou: Yeah you heard me! She's cooking up something in those drafts of hers!

Me: *Hasn't even opened a draft for Midoriya yet bc I still got time* 0-0 There's something in my drafts?

Kirishima: AnYwAy- Getting fifty K is quite the feat huh?

Me: *Internally thanks Kirishima for changing the subject* Yes, yes it is.

Todoroki: What's the next goal?

Me: 100K!

Midoriya: Th-that's a lot, are you sure?

Me: Positive!

Kirishima: Then what are we waiting for? Go make those new chapters!

Me: Yeah!

Thanks again so much for all of your support, it means more than you think. And I want to thank my followers because y'all are important too. I may not have many right now, but the number is slowly growing.

Thanks for being amazing hooman beanz, you're amazing, you're important, and stay hydrated.

You know, go grab a snack or a drink. In fact, might as well take a nap. (Napping's never a crime you know.) I'll wait here until you get back.

See you in the next chapter!