46 | show her she can't have you

46

I was in a good mood

I was feeling ecstatic right now.

But that would be an understatement for tonight.

A week had passed since I last saw her. That silly girl. Emptiness was all I felt when I sent her back to her house the following morning. When I was with that blondie, I was wishing she was gone at least before I wake up. But it was different with her. Needless to say, I truly enjoyed her company and of course — I couldn't wait to see her again.

Am I too much of a pussy to ask her to hang out with me again?

Dre found out from his classmates about the upcoming music festival going on tonight, and of course, invited all five of our friend group. He ended up taking his girlfriend and Milana with his classmate's car. My ass that was asleep earlier read his text late — resulting in me immediately showering and ended up having to go there myself. At least they weren't ditching me.

Finding a parking spot is always the most frustrating shit ever, but luckily the event was situated in the middle of a large park. But then again, I had to park far because I didn't want to spend half an hour waiting for a parking nearby the event.

"Fuck sake." I grunted lowly underneath my breath, seeing a swarm of people scattered everywhere, mostly around my age. Now, finding them will be a fucking challenge. Not wanting to end up lost, I called Truman. "Dude, where are you?"

"Um, shit." He paused before his voice volume slightly faded. "Coco! Where are we?" I heard a small grumble before he exhaled. "Stay at the entrance, amigo. We'll find you."

When I gathered up with my two friends, they were both neither with their girls. All three of them were waiting at the food stalls. When Sophia spotted me, she shot me a quick smirk — pointing her chin somewhere on my right.

"Ya' girl's over there."

I rolled my eyes in return, disliking the fact that she could read my mind before inspecting the surroundings nearby. My eyes darted to the back of her dark hair facing me as she finished paying for something. Hovering over her figure, I lightly stroke her hair — gaining her attention almost instantly.

She slightly flinched, accompanied with a small gasp. Clutching onto her wallet, she exhaled in relief when she knew it was me. "Hey."

"Hi, Pretz—" she cut herself off, shaking her head promptly before holding a hand up. I lifted a brow, amused at her puzzled look. "I—I mean Perez, uh. . .sorry. Do you want some pretzel?"

"Would love some." I ripped a small part of it out before plopping it into my mouth with a lopsided smile. "I missed you."

She blinked for a second before sheepishly smiling. "Missed you too."