19 | you have demons lurking in your room

Btw this chapter may seem loooong but if you're a supporter of Kadelana then I suggest you should continue below

━━━━━━━━

19

I ABRUPTLY stopped my car near the pavement

Yeah way to be gentle as fuck, Milana. But hey, I forgot about the destination which I was headed to. Both of my hands gripped tightly onto the black leather material glued to the steering wheel. I'm pretty sure if the soft material wasn't there, my hands would have red marks all over the palm. A huff escaped my lips as I took a glimpse at the familiar neighborhood.

It's a shame that the only one I know is the devil of the area. But I'm sure everyone nearby may have known that since he is notorious for great parties in this town anyways, and being held at his large house. Which is close to being described as a mansion in fact. It was only three in the afternoon and there was no one lingering around the area. I feel the heat burning on my skin from the scorching sun above. I exhaled once more before turning off the engine and got out of the car — locking it shut. I pulled down the hem of my medium sized shirt down until my hips.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Why the hell am I back to his neighborhood? Specifically visiting his house? I mean, all I do is wait behind the bushes but now I'm going to actually step a foot on his doorstep. I did do that few years ago for a complaint to his parents but this was different. I want a teeny-tiny bit of revenge. That was all. Nothing major.

Stopping my foot right in front of his house. I squinted my eyes, examining the home and it's surroundings. The atmosphere seem to be peaceful, almost as if no one was home. Today is a weekday, but there's no more class going on since exams had ended, there was only graduation which is like in two days. I doubt that devil attends school today.

The Perez Residence.

I didn't even bother knocking. Even their gates are open, or maybe someone left and returning soon. But then I should probably get the message now. I'm in fact, located in one of the nicest and richest neighborhood in the state.

I tread around the place, having to avoid getting knocked down by bushes and trees that stood upon my way. Gosh, the bushes have so many flowers. I guess his mother really have liked floral things which explains the floral dresses I saw she would wear back then. Down in one of the bushes, I spot a rose with a stem that was bent like ninety degrees — almost falling to the ground. Such a shame, it still looked fresh. I picked out the flower before putting it behind my ear, just like how Dad would always do to me when I was younger.

I then reached the familiar wooden patio at the backyard where the two sent me to see the Satan's Son for the first time in four years. This patio is now the a trauma to look at.