02 | a cult & I'm being sacrificed?

02

"FUCK!"

"FUCK!"

He yelled towards my face as he backed away from me as soon as I kicked his crotch. His eyelids were shut from excrutiating pain and his teeth gritted — trying to bear it. I've always wanted to do that. I felt weak when I was younger, thanks to the devil.

I got up on my toes, realizing that I couldn't stand up because we're inside the back of the van. However, if I did stand up, my head would've instantly made abrupt contact with the roof. Resulting in not only my wrist getting injuries but my head too. With all my might, I pushed his figure aside. He was heavy, so instead of moving him smoothly to the side of the van, he nearly face planted.

A chortle nearly escaped my mouth. If he had face planted on the floor, it would've left me satisfied. I would've ran off to my car while laughing to myself like a maniac. I continued my quick plan on escaping. Swiftly, I opened the two doors and my leg had the urge to sprint as fast as it can but before I can even do that, his hand caught my wrist again.

For fuck sake, his reflex.

"Don't you fucking run away!" he shouted from behind me. I refused to turn around and kept trying to shake his hands off my wrist. "You can't leave until I'm done with you!" His hold tightened even more. "Stop!" he screamed one last time.

I gave up. For now. I couldn't bear the aggravating pain he was causing to my wrist, and let me tell you — it fucking hurts. His rough hand placed on my shoulder and twisted my body until I faced the man himself.

And here I thought he was sending his fist flying towards my nose as soon as I turned around but I was wrong. His jaw clenched. His eyebrows were narrowed and knitted together and his teeth gritted. He gave a strong powerful glare that sent knives and bullets into my eyes. I gulped. He is so ready to chop me alive, but not now of course, because I'm sure he didn't have any knives or weapons to hide. If he does then I should be aware of snatching them away from his hold.

"Stay here." He told sternly with a hint of relief, since I didn't try to run away. He pulled out his phone with the other hand while his another hand still on my wrist, his hold is less tighter than before. The veins on his arms protruded less than before. I, on the other hand, couldn't get my eyes off of him at how angry he was. What have I done wrong? I mean it's obvious but it kinda seemed like someone he loved died or something.

Dialing the phone number quickly, he called someone, probably a friend I wasn't familiar with. "Dre, come here," he exhaled. "Yes, for fuck sake, I found the gu—girl." He informed gruffly over the phone. A scowl appear on his face as he glared at me for a second before turning his head to the direction of the woods instead. I feel like this guy couldn't handle my presence anymore, since I kicked his petty groin. "Yes, it's a girl. Now get your ass over here." His tone of impatience spread all over the phone.