24 | i did save your pretty little ass

24

       I FEEL LIKE A BADASS

       I FEEL LIKE A BADASS. I feel like I was the lead in whatever action movie with a female lead there is. Putting an index and a thumb into my mouth, I whistled and yelled, "Hey!" trying to get their attention. Both instantly stop their action, but the guy still had his hold on the girl as she tried to yank it away. I narrowed my eyes and scowled. "Get off of her!"

       The guy had a glint in his eyes as a smirk slowly crept up onto his face. Immediately he let go of the girl' waist and faced his figure towards me. I still had the anger in my expression, and it somehow starting to amuse him. He sarcastically chuckled and pointed his finger towards me as he looked back and forth towards the girl, who is now ten feet away from where he's standing.

       "Who the fuck are you?"

       "Too bad you're a girl." Well that was a sexist statement. His smirk quickly disappear as an evil look appeared on his face. He was mad. At me.

       Instantly, his feet walks towards where I was standing as his arm lifted into the air and his hand rolled into fist. My eyes widened a little as I dodged myself with the large boxing glove, but unfortunately his fist hit my wrist, and it did hurt. I scowled as I used my other hand and punch him in the chest. Somehow, it didn't hurt him much. His figure back off a little as he stops his action for a moment, which gave me a chance to attack once more. Lifting my leg up, I kicked his waist. Hope that the my shoe was hard enough that it would hurt.

       "What the fuck?!" He snapped as his figure came to me again as I crossed my arms like an x to the air and dodged myself. But then I felt one of his fist lodged itself onto the side of my waist. My teeth gritted. I was weak to do this. Why did I even volunteer and agree to this?

      "Jax, stop it!" the girl exclaimed, trying to push him away.

      My hand latched onto my waist, feeling a bit of pain there. He was quicker with his movements I was too slow to catch up. But halfway when his fist was about to reach my face, he froze. His arm froze. His head froze. His eyes froze and they weren't looking at me.

       I didn't know what was wrong with him so I quickly took advantage and pushed him as hard as I could, and it sent him flying onto the ground. I waited there for him to get up and fight me back, but he instead he stood up and starting running like the Flash. I furrowed my eyes and frowned. What the hell was that? But I was satisfied. He ran away, leaving a small smirk on my face. He's probably terrified of me now and remembered not to underestimate any girl's power, especially one with boxing gloves. Who am I kidding?

       I turned my head to the side to look at the girl at my side as I bumped into a hard wall. Wait what? Wasn't it on my right side?