11 | is your arm a loaf of bread

Franco ^

━━━━━━━━

11

YOU CAN TELL how my life is becoming even more interesting when I started becoming friends with Dre

YOU CAN TELL how my life is becoming even more interesting when I started becoming friends with Dre. Associating myself to this one weird friend that I can't seem to make a conversation with and the other friend who is basically my torture chamber.

Even if I felt uncomfortable and a little unsafe when I was exposed to Franco who doesn't talk to girls anymore and Kade whom I despise a lot. I thought it was just going to end there. I just met Dre's childhood friend and one of Satan's sons but it didn't just end there. I met another one of Satan's sons. And things look like they're going to turn into something worse, something deadlier.

Now I'm standing here, still feeling like a super glue is stuck in the bottom of my shoe onto the vinyl tiled floor. Looking back and forth towards Dre and Erik who used to be mates but ever since Erik started calling Franco names back then, and humiliated Kade, they were no longer good friends. It all happened because all three of his friends, including Erik — began training at the Wild J's.

A sly smirk slowly made it's way to Erik's face, looking at his ex-friend fascinatingly even though he just threw a punch at Franco and kneed Kade in the stomach. I gotta be honest, I don't think I can bring Kade down with just one hit. I guess only Erik could. "Truman, tell your buddies here that they got a lot to work on." he stifled a chortle, sarcastically intrigued by the situation and emphasizing on the word lot.

Dre, being sober like he was before, immediately put on a small smile to his face. He is definitely not sober, just a little drunk, well more drunk than before I was dancing with him. Guess he took another few sip of alcohol when I was using the bathroom.

He then snickered. "Come on amigos, it's my birthday party — not the start of world war three." His eyes hovered at the three of them, who didn't look him in the eye except for Erik. Dre then sighed. "Erik, you really have to leave. I mean, I didn't remember inviting you, did I?" He told but then raised his eyebrow unconsciously at the last two words like he had just had short term memory loss.

Erik let out a small sigh and nodding his head, but still the look on his face didn't say he had given up and ready to leave. "I guess you're right." He clarified, pausing for a second. "But just remember, I can come whenever I want."

Dre then raised his hand up, placing his fingers on his temple, gently rubbing it as if he had a headache. I guess his mind is spinning by now. "Well sorry mate, you're just about to ruin th—" And just like that, Erik had interrupted Dre's sentence by lifting his fist up to meet in contact with Dre's jaw. Veins popping in his arm as he did that, and a hint of fascination was written on his face.