Chapter 2

Sierra's POV:
I head back up to my room and start packing my suitcase. I'm really going to miss my room and New York, but living in London with the Beckham's? Yeah, this is officially the best day of my life. Just then, my best friend Kayli calls me.
"Hey Kay." I say, sounding kind of sad.
"Sier, what's wrong?" She asks me.
"I'm moving to London on Thursday." It's currently Monday.
"WHAT?! Wh-"
"I'm moving in with the Beckham's." I interrupt her.
"No. Way. WHY ARENT YOU EXCITED?! YOURE OBSESSED WITH THEM!! I'm coming over." She says and hangs up.
I sigh and go back to packing. I actually am really excited to move to London, I just don't want to leave my friends behind.

Kayli runs up to my room and tackles me in a huge hug. She lives in the apartment below me, so she's up here in a matter of seconds.
"I can't believe you're leaving." She says, looking down.
"Me neither." I say, checking my phone. It's 10:35 PM and Kayli has been over all day, watching movies and eating.
"I should be going so I can get some sleep. I have to wake up for Florida early tomorrow." She gets up and hugs me.
"I'll skype you every night." I say as I hold her closer and get a face full of her dark brown hair that smells so familiar.
"I love you and I'll miss you so much." She says to me. "Happy 15th, by the way." She adds, tears springing up in the corners of her eyes. My birthday was on July 7th. Just a few weeks from now. Kayli walks out of my room, shutting the door behind her.

The next day, I wake up to the sound of my mom screaming at everyone to get up. Today was the day of Victoria's big fashion show. I throw on the casual red dress my mom laid out for me and curl my hair. I put on the matching heels and walk downstairs. We all get inside of the elevator and go down to the lobby. Paparazzi is everywhere. I'm used to it though. We get into the car that takes us just about everywhere we go and arrive at the event a few moments later. We walk inside and find our seats. There's about four seats to the right of me that say 'reserved.' I catch the name of the paper to the seat next to me and my mouth drops open. The tag reads 'Brooklyn Beckham.'

Ahhh! More??