Chapter 15

Sierra's POV:
I decide to wait for Brooklyn after school, so I close my locker and head down the hall to his.
"Brooklyn, why would you choose when you can have me." I hear a very familiar voice say.
"Heather, I'm not going to date you when you make her life miserable. She's my best friend. Plus, aren't you already dating someone?" I hear Brooklyn ask, obviously fed up.
I turn around the corner.
"Hey Sier!" He says, hugging me.
"Hey Brook." I say, smiling.
Heather glares at me and I smile and wave a little bit.
"You little slut." She says, walking past me.
"Sweetie, you can't get a guy by calling his best friend names!" I call after her as Brooklyn and I walk out of the school.

I'm sitting in my room doing homework when Brooklyn barges in, car keys dangling in his fingers as he leans up against the door frame.
"Guess who just got their license." Brooklyn says, smirking.
"No way." I say, standing up.
"Yes way, and we're going to the mall." He says, walking out of my room.
I grab my purse and head out of the door. I get into the car with Brooklyn and turn on the radio, just in time for my favorite song called Young Blood by Bea Miller.
"Turn it up. I like this song, too." Brooklyn smirks.
I turn up the volume and we both sing along.
We get to the mall and get out of the car. Brooklyn grabs my hand and leads me through the doors, dodging paparazzi. Do these people ever stop?
"Ooh, let's go here." I say, pulling Brooklyn into Forever 21. We spend two hours looking and buying clothes and I model them for Brooklyn. We finally leave the store.
"That took way too long." Brooklyn says, rubbing his eyes.
"Can we get Panera?" I ask Brooklyn, batting my eyelashes a little bit.
"Well, it is 7:30 on a Friday night, so why not?" He says.
"You're the best." I say smiling.
"I know." He smirks as we walk out of the mall.

Brooklyn and I leave Panera and decide to just go home. We walk in the front door and as I'm walking to my room with all my bags, my mom calls up to me.
"Sierra, clean your room!" She calls after me.
I sigh, walk into my room and put on my spotify playlist. The first song that comes on is bright by echo smith, so I sing along, not noticing Brooklyn walk into my room.
"You make me sing ooh ooh ooh la la la." Brooklyn sings, off key.
"You make a girl go ooh ooh ooh, I'm in love, love." I sing, laughing as I skip towards him.
He spins me a few times until we're face to face. I look at his plump redish-pink lips and he looks into my eyes, breathing heavily. The music long forgotten as we both lean in, our lips gently touching together, his arms around my waist, mine around his neck.

Something any girl would dream of, was happening to me.