Chapter 8

Sierra's POV:
I sit on my bed, tracing the cuts along my arms with my fingers. It's so tempting. I started cutting a few years after my dad died. I started getting bullied so it made it worse. Today when I was in the park with Brooklyn, Sam and Harper, I walked off to the bathroom. A few girls were glaring at me when one of them finally had the guts to come up to me.
"Stay the fuck away from MY Brooklyn, or you'll regret it." She said with a strong British accent.
Girls in London seemed pretty rude when it came to guys, especially Brooklyn.
I get up and go to the bathroom, locking the door. I stare at my reflection in the mirror and start to cry. I know I'm not pretty enough. I'm never good enough for anyone and to think I thought Brooklyn was about to kiss me... Tears stream down my face when I hear the door connecting Brooklyn's room start to open.

I completely forgot about that door. Brooklyn opens the door and I jump.
"Sierra? Why are you crying?" He says, looking worried. I just shake my head and walk into my room, wiping the tears off my face. I feel him grab my hand and try to shake him off, his firm grip too strong for me to break free. I turn around and our faces are a few inches apart, once again.
"You can tell me anything." He says. I look into his chocolate brown eyes that could make any girl melt.
"Now I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's wrong." He says.
I sigh as I tell him about the girls at the park and about bullies back at home. Then I tell him about my dad and break down again.
"...and I just miss him so much." I say, sniffling.
There's one thing I didn't tell Brooklyn, but he ends up asking about it anyways.
"Sierra, have you been cutting yourself?" He asks, tears filling his eyes.
"For a few years now." I whisper.
He gives me a hug.
"I'm going to fix you. I'm going to make you happy. I'm going to save you." He says, lifting my chin with two fingers. I smile faintly.
"Goodnight, Brooklyn." I say as he leaves my room.
"Goodnight." He says, shutting the door behind him.

There's still so many other things I haven't told him.

Ew omg this was wayyy too short and boring.