Chapter Ten - Touch.

When will I feel this
As vivid as it truly is,
Fall in love in a single touch,
And fall apart when it hurts too much?

Can we skip past near-death clichés
Where my heart restarts, as my life replays?
All I want is to flip a switch
Before something breaks that cannot be fixed.

When will I feel thisAs vivid as it truly is,Fall in love in a single touch,And fall apart when it hurts too much?Can we skip past near-death clichésWhere my heart restarts, as my life replays?All I want is to flip a switchBefore something breaks ...

I glance at my outfit in the mirror and smile shrugging on my denim jacket. I glance at the time to see I was right on time, I grab a small purse and rush down the steps just to meet my nonna who was kissing Damiano goodbye. His head turns to look up at the stairs that I was coming down and his mouth drops slowly.

"Mamma mia...Si guarda stupendo" He trails, staring at me up and down. 

"Sei bellissima" My nonna grins, walking over to kiss my cheek. I hadn't dressed up in ages so for once I felt really good in myself.

"You look beautiful sissy" Alessia smiles up at me as I grin, picking her up and kissing her firmly on the cheek. "You're a lucky boy Dee" She giggles.

"Grazie Alessia" I chuckle placing her back down as Damiano walks over and kisses my cheek. Our eyes hang onto each other slightly longer than they should have and I could see from the corner of my eye that Nonna was grinning ear to ear. 

"Now off you both go, you don't want to be late" She shoos us playfully. I smile as we both give her a quick kiss before heading out the front door. We fancied walking to the town center seeing as the weather was beautiful and we still had some time to waste.

11:34pm.

I swayed my hips to the music as Victoria's arm wraps around my shoulder, dancing along with me. We had gone out for drinks and decided to head to the local club seeing as we didn't want the night to end. Being with them all again made me happier than I had ever been in a long time... even being here with Damiano. I didn't think I could ever find myself to slowly forgive him but here I am... slowly falling in love with him all over again. I glance around to find him in the crowd and when my eyes lay on him front a distance in front of me, it was if he felt me looking for him. He grins at me, sipping the bottle of champagne in his hand and moving his hips back against Ethan. 

He was so fucking sexy. I couldn't tell if it was the alcohol but all I wanted to do right now was to kiss those plump Italian lips. I wanted him to kiss me the way he used to with his hands running through my hair and our bodies folding in together. I wanted him.

"You're staring" I hear Victoria whisper in my ear, I could hear the smirk on her lips. 

"How could I not?" I chuckle, turning around to face her.

"Shots!!!" Thomas shouts, bringing over a tray with ten large tequila shots, two each. Damiano and Ethan walk over to join us as we all raise our first shot in the air. 

"A tutti di nuovo insieme!" Thomas calls out. (To everyone being together again)

"Di stare di nuovo insieme!" We all repeat, swinging back our first shots and then following in with the second.