Chapter Forty Six - Fire In The Water. *SMUT*

Love's as sweet as could learn
Openly believing
No matter what we find there
Come back into the ice lair
Sole and born creation
The lion's in the house
Flowers are up in the air
Question against the dark

Fire in the water
Is the body of our love
Nobody should see this
The fragrance of the light

Fire in the water
Is the body of our love.

The sound of the rain hitting harshly against the window awakes me quickly in fright. What the hell? It sounded like a fucking storm was beginning to brew outside. I glance at the clock on my beside to see it read '02:42'. It would be a miracle if I could force myself to go back to sleep at this time, I think it's the wine. I can never sleep peacefully if I've been drinking red wine in particular.
I turn my body over to cuddle Damiano only to have my arm reach over onto the empty space, his side of the bed was cold. My anxiety was beginning to act up again, I couldn't shake certain thoughts out of my head. The voice kept repeating 'He's left again, he's gone for good' or 'You fell for it again, how stupid could you be?'
I know I was being stupid but the trauma had never really left me ever since that afternoon I returned to find our old apartment empty. I get up from the bed nervously and make my way across the wooden floor slowly, I could see the bathroom door was slightly ajar with a bright light shining out into the room we were sleeping in. Well at least he hadn't done a runner again. I push the bathroom door open to see Damiano was just staring at himself in the mirror. As soon as he hears the sound of the door creaking, he glances over at me through the mirror and smiles, wiping his hands on the towel that he previously had clutched in his hand. 

"You okay baby?" I question wearily, not being able to read what he was feeling. He nods his slowly but I can tell there's something bothering him. 

"I can tell you're lying... what's going on Dami?" I ask again softly, walking over to wrap my arms around his waist from behind while looking at us both in the mirror. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair then continues to slide it down his face, he really looked exhausted.

"Mi sto solo stressando per niente" (I'm just stressing myself out over nothing) Whenever he was stressed or angry, he'd just start speaking Italian so I was going to keep the situation calm by just responding to him in English.

"Well it's over something baby... is it the thought of touring or are you doubting your abilities" He freezes in the mirror and a slight smile makes its way onto his face.

"Why are you so good at figuring me out?" He questions curiously, furrowing his eyebrows at me through the glass. I chuckle and remove my arms from his waist, walking around to stand in front of him.

"I just know you too well Damiano David" I sigh placing my hand on the side of his neck. He lets his hands sit on my hips and smiles down at me. "Did you just wake up or have you not slept yet?"

"I slept for like an hour and then just gave up and lay beside you for ages... you know, you're very calming to watch when you sleep" He tells me as I shake my head, smiling. 

"One day I'm going to wake up to you staring at me and that's going to end up frightening me to death" I laugh softly, letting him comb my hair behind my ear. 

"Don't worry, I'll do it slyly from now on" His hands move down my face and cup both sides of my jaw, leaning down to kiss me. His hands then decide to move down my body slowly until they rest themselves on my ass, giving it a light squeeze as he backs me up against the bathroom sink. I accidentally let out a small groan when I feel his bare dick twitch against me. Damiano smirks into our kiss and hoists my body up into his arms, letting me wrap my legs around him eagerly as he carries us back through to the bedroom. He lets the light in the bathroom direct us to the bed in the dark room and he places me down carefully, climbing over my body to kiss me again recklessly. My arms wrap around his back, dragging my nails down his skin softly as I feel his dick press against my core achingly. His head pulls away from my lips and slides down the rest of my body, kissing parts like my stomach, my hip and then my inner thigh and all the way back up to my pussy.