Chapter Thirty - Love.

Look at you kids with your vintage music
Comin' through satellites while cruisin'
You're part of the past, but now you're the future
Signals crossing can get confusing

It's enough just to make you feel
Crazy, crazy, crazy
Sometimes, it's enough just to make you feel crazy

You get ready, you get all dressed up
To go nowhere in particular
Back to work or the coffee shop
Doesn't matter 'cause it's enough
To be young and in love, ah, ah

Look at you kids, you know you're the coolest
The world is yours and you can't refuse it
Seen so much, you could get the blues
But that don't mean that you should abuse it.

"Eve!!!" I hear my name being shouted from behind me. I turn quickly to see Reina from across the road, waving drastically at me which makes me chuckle to myself. I look both ways before crossing the road to be immediately wrapped in her arms. 

"I was so worried about you! Damiano mentioned you were in hospital, what happened?!"" She exclaims against my shoulder. 

"I'm fine now, don't worry about it." I reassure her while pulling away, giving her a small smile. "So where are we getting lunch?"

She turns around and points up at the bar/restaurant behind us. It was very beautiful...it looked incredibly vintage, part of me was worried that I might not be able to afford it and I could tell Reina had read my mind.

"Damiano's treat" She chuckles as I roll my eyes. Of course he had snuck money in somewhere. 

"Well... I guess we should head inside and take advantage of the money" I was most definitely paying him back however much we spend, he knew how much I hated him wasting his money on me.

October 12th 2018.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" I whine childishly as Damiano shakes his head with an annoying smile, keeping his eyes on the road. Today was my 18th birthday and I had worked all day much to Damiano's dismay... but hey, we need to afford our bills somehow. I arrived home around four in the afternoon and Dami handed me another present as soon as I walked through our door which was this beautiful long red dress that I had pointed out in a store window a few weeks ago. When I say beautiful... I mean beautiful. It hugged my figure perfectly and I knew Damiano loved the style of dress on me. When I walked out with it on, my boyfriend literally fell to his knees and kissed all the way up my bare leg until I had to stop him.

I glance down to see Damiano's hand was once again trying to slip up the slit of my dress as I grab his hand and place it back on my leg where it was before

"You aren't getting to touch if you don't tell me where we're going" I fold my arms, an amused expression on my face.

"Amore... you are too beautiful not to touch" He tells me with a smirk. "You know we're going out for dinner"