Chapter Fifty Eight - Eyes On Fire. *Smut*

I'll seek you out
Flay you alive
One more word and you won't survive
And I'm not scared
Of your stolen power
I see right through you any hour

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You'll be waiting in vain.
I got nothing for you to gain

I'm taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You'll be waiting in vain
I got nothing for you to gain

Eyes on fire
Your spine is ablaze
Felling any foe with my gaze
And just in time
In the right place
Steadily emerging with grace
Ahh, felling any foe with my gaze
Ahh, steadily emerging with grace
Ahh, felling any foe with my gaze
Ahh, steadily emerging with grace

20:55

Damiano and I lay under the blankets on the mattress in the back of the camper van, a part of the roof had been pulled back so we could look up at the stars. Both of us were naked under the sheets, my body tucked under his right arm as his right hand rests on my breast, allowing me to play with his slender fingers... his nose breathing in the scent of my hair.  

"Do you think you're ever going to get tired of sex?" I question after a few minutes of silence, lost in my own thoughts. 

"With you... never" He smirks, removing his arm before placing himself on top of me. His lips attach to my neck as I smile, running my hands through his hair as he does so. 

"You sure about that huh?" I muffle happily as he sucks on a sweet spot near my collarbone. He nods his head and buries his head further into my neck, one of his hands running through the back of my hair while the other runs down the side of my body. He pulls his lips away and moves his head backwards so he can look at me. 

"I am very sure... look at you, who could get tired of that?" His eyes travel down from my face to my neck to my breasts to everything else beneath it. "I could cum just looking at you" He mumbles, leaning down to capture my lips with his. Our bodies rub against one another's, our hands tangling in each others hair as the humid air helps glisten us up a bit more. I feel his hands run down my thigh and curve around against my vagina which has me letting out a small groan against his lip which I could tell turned him on even more. He rubs his thumb down my folds, biting down on my bottom lip as I run my foot up the back of his leg softly. He teases me with two fingers at my entrance before plunging them into me, hitting that euphoric spot on the very first try. 

"Holy fuck Dami" I moan, arching my back off of the bed. He slides his tongue down my chest, along my stomach and down to where his fingers were. He attaches his lips to my clit and swirls his tongue around it making me even more wet than I was. He continues to pump his fingers and move his tongue faster when he could tell I was already getting close. I couldn't last long when he was pleasuring me like this...and then... he stops. What the hell?

"Damiano!" I whine agitatedly, I was coming fucking close. He smirks and slides back up, kissing my lips so I could taste myself, I grab behind his neck and pull him down closer against me. Damiano surprises me by slamming himself into me which completely catches me off guard. I let out an animalistic moan at the feeling of him burying himself deep inside of me, my nails claw at his shoulders as he allows me to adjust. He slides out softly and then just rams it back in again while moving his hips continuously as my hands slide down from his shoulders to his biceps, grabbing onto them to steady myself. His hair flops over his face because of the aggression in his thrusts, I clench around him tightly which releases a loud groan from his chest. Damian couldn't take it for any longer. He grabs under my bum and lets himself fall backwards, setting me up on his lap which I was pretty happy about. I liked it when I took control.