Chapter Forty Seven - Let My Baby Stay.

I was made to love her
Been working at it
Half of my life
I've been an addict
And she's been good to me
Far as I can tell she's happy
Livin' with her Macky

So, please don't take my love away
Let my baby stay
Let my baby stay
Please, don't take my love away
Let my baby stay
Let my baby stay

And where would I be?, feeling lonely
Separated from my one and only
And what's there left to say
Far as I can tell that day
Could be on it's way

So, please don't take my love away
Let my baby stay
Let my baby stay
Please, don't take my love away
Let my baby stay
Let my baby stay.

(I think I originally portrayed Alessia to be around the age of seven but I'm going to change her age to four just to make it easier :)

Damiano's P.O.V

10:00

"Buongiorno amore" I whisper into her ear after watching her stir slightly in her sleep, knowing she was close to consciousness. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes flutter open and smile up at me, stretching her body from beneath me as I caress her soft skin with my right hand. 

"Buongiorno" She yawns, letting her right arm wrap around my shoulder which pulls me down closer to her body. 

"Did you sleep okay?" I question softly. She only nods her head and hums tiredly as I chuckle down at her, she was so cute in the mornings. Well she was cute all the time. It's crazy because I have this really strong protection over her, I think any guy does over their girlfriend but because of 
Yesterday when I wasn't with her, I was just worrying in the back of my mind hoping she would get to the restaurant safely. Even when she slept I was weary to fall asleep myself  because I wanted to be able to watch over her every second. I had always felt that way with Eve, ever since the moment I met her when she asked me for a lighter next to that river. 

"Did you?" She glances up at me, using her finger to get rid of the sleep that had built up in my eye. 

"Yeah baby I did" I nod. "You should go and shower, I'll order room service and then we'll head back home for Sia in time"

"Well... join me in the shower when you're done" She grins at me, getting out of the bed and the moment she did, I just wanted to lay there with her for the whole day. She makes sure to sway her hips as she walks away which has me practically crawling on the floor.

"Aspetta solo di entrare in quella doccia!" I call after her to hear her burst out laughing response as she shuts the door behind her. (Just wait till I get in that shower!) 

"Aspetterò il bambino!... Oh, assicurati di ordinarmi una pentola di frutta con una pasticceria, se puoi! Anche il caffè!" She orders from the bathroom. (I'll be waiting baby!... Oh, make sure to order me a fruit pot with a pastry if you can! Coffee too)

"Ottenuto l'amore" (Got it love)

March 20th 2018

I was sat with Victoria watching the boys film a cover of 'Take Me Out' By Franz Ferdinand which was a song by one of my favourite hometown bands. Victoria wasn't playing seeing as the cover didn't require a bass. 

I watch as my boyfriend wiggles his hips in a sassy Mick Jagger kind of way which throws me over the edge, I bite my hand as Victoria chuckles at me quietly while taking my other hand to dance with me, both of us grooving to the guitar. Damiano throws me a small wink and in that moment I felt like just another fan girl. The growl in his vocals did something to be always, it never failed. I loved coming to watch him and the band do small recording sessions like this. The band had an award show appearance tonight and Damiano was hesitant to have me come with him seeing as he didn't want to expose me like that, he was beginning to get very protective recently and it was starting to annoy me slightly. I obviously didn't mind if he didn't want me to go but of course I wanted to be there and support him. His manager Jon had convinced him otherwise and I think Dami was starting to come around to the idea.