Chapter Twenty Nine - Don't Delete The Kisses. *SMUT*

A few days pass since I last saw you
And you have taken over my mind
I'm re-telling jokes you made that made me laugh
Pretending that they're mine
I wanna tell the whole world about you
I think that that's a sign
I'm losing self control and it's you
It really is, one thousand times
I look at your picture and I smile

How awful's that? I'm like a teenage girl
I might as well write all over my notebook
That you 'rock my world!'
But you do, you really do
You've turned me upside down
And that's okay, I'll let it happen
'Cause I like having you around
I'm electric! A romantic cliché!
Yeah, they really are all true
When we catch eyes at that stupid party
I know exactly what to do
I'll take your hand, and we will leave
French exits from me and you
And now I'm home, a little bit drunk
Some things don't change
And I know now that

Me and you were meant to be
In love.

*SMUT WARNING*

November 18th 2020.

11:30

Damiano's P.O.V.

I had woken up half an hour ago beside Eve on the hospital bed. I had spent the last half an hour watching her sleep and mumble cutely to herself as I played with her hair admiringly. She was so beautiful... sometimes I found myself not being able to look away. Her beautiful skin, her filled pink lips, her luxurious dark brown hair and her sweet light blue eyes. She had me whipped.

Her eyes flutter open softly and when she sees me looking down at her she smiles.

"How are you feeling?" I ask almost immediately, giving her some space to sit herself up.

"Yeah... I feel good. I feel more refreshed"

At that moment one of the nurses comes over smiling. 

"Buongiorno signorina Romano, come ha dormito?" (Good morning Miss Romano, how did you sleep?)

"Ho dormito molto bene, grazie." She smiles up at the nurse. (I slept really good, thank you)

"Vuoi fare colazione? Abbiamo vasi di frutta, uova su pane tostato... Dolci?" The nurse questions. (Would you like some breakfast? We have fruit pots, eggs on toast... pastries)

Eve glances up at me and smiles softly. She could tell I was worried she wasn't going to eat. I just wanted her to feel so much better.

"Potrei avere dei pasticcini... e un vaso di frutta?" (Could I have some pastries... and a fruit pot?)

"Certo che puoi, lo porto oltre" The nurse nods enthusiastically. (Of course you can, I'll bring it through)

"Grazie!" Eve and I call after her. I turn to face Eve and smile.

"Ben fatto" I smile down at her, taking her hand tightly in mine. (Well done)

14:05

I had arrived back home an hour ago and I haven't moved from the couch, everyone was willingly running around for me. I had to convince Nonna to sit down with me. 

"Damiano's making soup for lunch, would you both want some?" My dad asks, peeking his head into the sitting room as we sit and watch some Italian soap tv show. 

"Yes please!" We both call back after laughing at some really bad acting. 

January 13th 2019