Chapter Sixty - Gimme What I Want. *Smut*

Midnight and the moon is out
Careful, you might hurt yourself
Pleasure leads to pain
To me they're both the same

Sweat dripping down to the floor

Bite marks like an animal
You might be insane
But maybe we're the same

Tonight, you came here
'Cause you know what I need
And no one likes to be alone

I don't need a future
I don't need your past
I just need a lover
So gimme what I want or I'll give it to my
Self-inflicted torture
You don't have to ask
I just need a lover
So gimme what I want or I'll give it to myself

I can tell that you're new to this

Slow it down but you can't resist
Feed your fantasy
Give yourself to me

Tonight, you came here
'Cause you know what I need
And no one likes to be alon
e

I don't need a future
I don't need you're past
I just need a lover
So gimme what I want or I'll give it to my
Self-inflicted torture
You don't have to ask
I just need a lover
So gimme what I want or I'll give it to myself.

00:02am. One Day Till London.

"You are going to be amazing in London sweetheart... Daniele, Jacopo and I are all so proud of you" Rosa smiles, caressing my cheek sweetly. 

"Thank you" I grin. "I'm going to miss you so much"

"I'm going to miss you too my darling, I'll call every two nights and you can tell me all about it. I'm expecting holiday visits though" She warns jokingly. 

"Of course mamma Rosa" I chuckle, walking into her now open arms. She holds me tightly and presses a hand to the back of my head, combing down my hair. I clench my eyes shut, breathing in her homely smell for the last time in a while. 

"I better leave before I cry like a child" She chuckles sadly, pulling away from me and taking my hands. I could see the tears in her eyes as she stares at my face emotionally.

"Don't let them change you in anyway Eve, you are perfect just the way you are amore" She leans forward to kiss my cheek. 

"Rosa! We have to leave now" Daniele shouts from the door of the room we were all in. I had already said my goodbyes to Daniele so it was the case of actually pulling Rosa away from me for them to leave. They had a long drive ahead of them.

"Okay! I'm coming!" She shouts back agitatedly at her husband, she turns back around to smile at me. 

"I love you sweetheart"

"I love you too mamma Rosa"

00:30

"What are you doing standing here all alone?" Damiano wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my cheek softly. 

"Oh... I was just thinking" I turn around to wrap my arms around his neck. "Where have you been all night?" 

"I've been with Vic and my brother, I thought I'd come to find you and make sure you were okay" 

"Yeah baby... I'm fine" I nod, tilting my head up to kiss his lips. He kisses back and pulls me closer against him, his hands sliding down to rest on my lower back. It's funny how quick our innocent kisses escalate... I mean it was nearly every fucking time. I pull away cautiously to look around, checking if anyone was watching us passionately make out by the bar. I could tell Damiano had an amused expression on his face at my worriedness. 

"Nobody is watching us amore" He mumbles against my ear. I feel something hard press up against my crotch and of course... Damiano was hard. 

"You need to control yourself" I chuckle, playing with his hair on the back of his head. 

"When you're around I can't help myself. This is your fault" He smirks. I roll my eyes at him and glance around one last time to see everyone was occupied with something. It was either, dancing, drinking, talking or passed out in the corner. I guess nobody would notice if Dami and I... took a break for a while? Dami pulls away from me and take my hand firmly in his, walking away from the room and down the corridor we had walked down when we had first arrived. There were stairs on the right which we had to go down to get to the bathrooms.