Chapter Seventy Four - Motion Sickness.

I faked it every time, but that's alright
I can hardly feel anything, I hardly feel anything at all

You gave me fifteen hundred
To see your hypnotherapist
I only went one time, you let it slide
Fell on hard times a year ago, was hoping you would let it go and you did

I have emotional motion sickness
Somebody roll the windows down
There are no words in the English language
I could scream to drown you out

I'm on the outside looking through
You're throwing rocks around your room
And while you're bleeding on your back in the glass
I'll be glad that I made it out and sorry that it all went down like it did

I have emotional motion sickness
Somebody roll the windows down
There are no words in the English language
I could scream to drown you out

And why do you sing with an English accent?
I guess it's too late to change it now
You know I'm never gonna let you have it
But I will try to drown you out

You said when you met me, you were bored

01:10

I lay in bed on my side facing the door of the en-suite. I couldn't sleep. 

"We are going on a tour" Was all that was going through my head, I was so happy for them but what did that mean for him and I? Wherever he was, when he hung up the call earlier he left the room right after. I could tell the news had shook him too. 

Last tour he was on while we together basically broke us apart. Maybe it would be different this time but you can never be sure. Damiano and I were laying separate, no contact whatsoever which was weird for us. We were always touching whenever we possibly could, it felt odd to go to bed without his arms around me... maybe that is what's making it so hard to sleep. 

"Dami?" I whisper. 

"Sì?" He answers immediately which frightens me slightly. I turn around slowly in bed to face him, he was wide awake while staring up at the ceiling on his back.

"Are you okay?" I question quietly, reaching my hand out to lay it over his that was rested on top of his chest. 

"Mhmm" He nods his head, I could hear the stress in his tone. He certainly wasn't okay. I don't say anything, knowing eventually he'll tell me what's going on in his head. I move his hand and scooch closer so I can rest my head on his chest, wrapping my right arm around his bare waist. His hand wraps around my back, running his finger up and down my arm as his lips press against my forehead sweetly. 

"È solo che non voglio che le cose tra di noi si sgretolino di nuovo" He admits tiredly. (It's just that I don't want things between us to crumble again)

"So cosa intendi... Mi preoccupo della stessa cosa" I nod my head. (I know what you mean... I worry about the same thing)

"You do?" He questions in surprise. I lift my head up from his chest to look at him.

"Damiano... of course I do" Why was he surprised that I had said that?

"I didn't mean that in a rude way amore... I'm an obsessed worrier, I didn't think you were the same" He tells me.

"The thing is about you and I Damiano is that you worry for everyone to see and that's good, I am so glad you do because then I know how to handle the situation... I worry in silence which I know you hate a lot and you find it hard to solve the problem, people are just different" I shrug while explaining. He nods his head along to what I was saying.