Chapter Sixty One - Feel Like I Can't Live Without You.

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat, hot-headed believer
I threw my hands in the air, I said show me something
He said, "If you're there come a little closer"

Round and around, and around, and around we go
Ohh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now, you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take, it's given

Round and around, and around, and around we go
Ohh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now, you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

Ooh, the reason I hold on
Ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone
Funny you're the broken one but i'm the only one who needed saving
'Cause when you never see the light, it's hard to know which one of us is caving

*MENTIONS OF SUICIDE*

June 6th 2019- 11:45pm

"Where is she?!" Luke Brady demands after frantically storming his way into the corridor where his wife was sat, shaking like a leaf. Maria stands up and tries to stop her husband from entering the room she was sat outside because of the doctors orders. 

"Luke please" She pleads, trying to hold herself together as she steps in between him and the door. 

"What do you mean please? That's our daughter in there Maria, I need to see her.. I.." 

"LUKE!" Eve's mother shouts, cutting him off completely. "Luke... we have to wait, the doctor said we need to wait until they deal with her so please... please don't make a scene"

Luke stares down at his broken wife, chewing on his lip worriedly. He tries to glance through the door but he can't see a single thing from the curtain behind it. He felt so hopeless... his baby girl had tried to end her life and he hadn't been there. The guilt was overwhelming. He then nods his head slowly to reassure Maria who sighs in relief. She takes his hand and guides him over to the seats she had just been sat at previously. 

"What happened Maria? When you found her I mean... what did she do?" Luke questions wearily, dreading the thought of knowing but he knew he had to. He would do anything to prevent this from happening again. He had gotten the frantic call from his wife while he was visiting Glasgow for work and he got a train as quickly as he could. He broke down in the toilets on the train, praying for his little girls life.

"I found her... I knew something wasn't right, I came home to the whole house silent and I..." Maria breaks down into tears. "I ran around the house looking for her in worry and I found her... she was laying on the bathroom floor, her body was so cold Luke... her face was so white"  She rambles, choking on the sobs. Luke wraps his childhood sweetheart under his arm and pulls her against his chest. "She overdosed on painkillers Luke... our baby girl wanted to die" 

Those words were enough to rip Luke's heart into a million pieces. Maria and Eve held a really close mother, daughter relationship but Eve... she was a daddy's girl through and through. She couldn't be more like him. They share a bond like no other, she is his little princess. Luke shakes his head painfully and the tears he had been holding in all the way from the train station to the hospital had been released. 

Please... please don't take my little girl away from me. 

10:35am.

Wow... I couldn't believe it was my last full day here. Tomorrow was edging closer really quickly and I honestly didn't know how to feel about it. I had so much worry about the people in London and if they were going to like me. I had worry about leaving my family here especially Nonna because we don't know how much time we actually have left with her. I was worried about how Damiano and I were going to cope and if our relationship would succeed but then I was excited to take a step and do something for myself for once. I guess you could say it was a mix of emotions.