Chapter Seventy Three - Blossom.

What you don't tell no one, you can tell me
Little ghost, tall, tan like milk and honey
You're very brave and very free

I push you high, cherry blossom
On your sycamore tree
What you don't tell no one, you can tell me

Swing it high like Jesus, wild and free
Dandelions in your hair, baby
You're very brave and there's much to see

I push you high, cherry blossom
On your sycamore tree
What you don't tell no one, you can tell me

And when you're scared, I'll be right here
You feel afraid, mommy is there
It's a cruel, cruel world
But we don't care
'Cause what we've got, we've got to share

Did I hear him right? Did he just say the words new home or was I just going crazy? I stare down at the key, trying to figure it out and then turn my head up to glance at Damiano who looked really happy. 

"New home?" Is all I manage to splutter out.

"I bought us a small house in the country amore, I've had money set aside for something important and I thought with us getting back together now was the right time to spend it"

"Dami... I don't know what to say" I breathe still in complete shock. "We have a house in Rome?"

"We have a house in Rome baby" He confirms nodding his head. I couldn't control myself any longer, I excitedly throw myself into his arms which has us both falling backwards on the bed. I couldn't believe it. We have a home together.... WE HAVE A FUCKING HOME TOGETHER. 

"Thank you baby... thank you so much" I repeat over and over again, holding onto him for dear life. 

"Ti amo bebè" He mumbles against my neck, caressing down my hair. (I love you baby)

"Ti amo anch'io angelo" I pull my head back to kiss his lips passionately. (I love you too angel) We both get lost in the kiss, our fingers beginning to run through each others hair. We're cut off by the sound of very loud moaning coming from down the hall, I pull away from Damiano's lips to give him a questioning look.

"Oh Roe!!" I hear Noelle shout out. I crack an amused smile as Damiano begins to laugh from beneath me. His hands slide down to my lower back, holding me closer against him. We'd let them have their night... we had our night last night so there was no need to try and compete with them. I let my finger run down the right side of his face, admiring him sweetly as he stares up at me with his beautiful brown eyes. God I fall more in love with him every time I look into them, he really had me wrapped around his finger and I was completely okay with it. 

"Can I see the house?" I question sheepishly, giving him the soft eyes. He chuckles and nods his head, leaning up to kiss my lips before rolling me off of him. He walks over to grab his phone that was on the beside table and walks back around to where I was sat, swiping on his phone.

"Non è niente di troppo grande, è solo qualcosa in cui entrambi possiamo vivere fino al momento di espandere la nostra famiglia" He explains to me as I nod my head along. (It's nothing too big, it's just something we can both live in until it's time to expand our family) 

 (It's nothing too big, it's just something we can both live in until it's time to expand our family)