Chapter Seventy Six - Settle Down.

A soft sound
To the way that she wears her hair down
Covering up her face.
And oh what a let down,
And I don't seem to be having any effect now
Falling all over the place.

But you're losing your words
We're speaking in bodies
Avoiding me and talking 'bout you.
But you're losing your turn
I guess I'll never learn
'Cause I stay another hour or two.

For crying out loud, settle down!
You know I can't be found with you
We get back to my house
Your hands, my mouth
Now I just stop myself around you.

A small town
Dictating all the people we get around
What a familiar face.
Do you get what I mean now?
I'm so fixated on the girl with the soft sound

And hair all over the place.

And you're sure that I'd learn
I'm pushing through bodies
Avoiding me and walking 'round you.
And you're cold and I burn
I guess I'll never learn
'Cause I stay another hour or two.

For crying out loud, settle down!
You know I can't be found with you
We get back to my house
Your hands, my mouth
Now I just stop myself around you.

December 28th 2020.
10:30.

"I can't move Steph, I think the eggs I ate last night were off" I lie through my teeth, placing a hand out to cover Damiano's face. He was covering his mouth, trying to stop himself from laughing out loud. I bite down on my lip, avoiding my boyfriends eye in case I get caught out in a lie. I had woken up this morning and decided I didn't want to go back home just yet. I texted Jazz about it all earlier and she laughed it off, let's just say she envies me right now. All the management do in these meetings is just talk about how great they are and how we're in good hands, I doubt today will be any different so there really wasn't a point driving back up to London straight away.

"Eveeeee, are you joking me? You need to be more careful!" She lectures over the phone.

"I wish I was, I've been in the bathroom all night.... it's awful" 

"Well... please rest up... I'll have to explain your situation to the management" She sighs wearily. 

"Give them my sincere apologies, I promise it won't happen again. I'll make myself more aware on what I'm eating from now on" That sentence alone was enough to make me edge on a laugh. Damiano slaps a hand over my mouth which stops me from doing so, thank fuck. 

"Okay sweetheart, well you get better okay? Let me know when you're feeling better" She instructs.

"I will do Steph, thank you. See you soon, bye"

"Bye honey" I hang up the phone quickly and place my hand down that was hiding Damiano's face. He grins excitedly, happy he gets another full day with me and picks me up, walking us both over to my couch. He collapses down on it with me in his lap. 

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask him curiously. 

"What do you want to do?" He flips it back around on me, his fingers playing around with my lace thong. Where exactly did my shorts go? When did that happen?

"I'm easy baby, today is all about you... it's been a while since you've last been in Edinburgh" 

"Well... we could go for dinner later?" He suggests. 

"What would you want to do until then? That's eight hours away" I chuckle, brushing my two fingers through his hair. He lays down on the couch, pulling me backwards with him. "That's not a proper answer honey" I tease, leaning up to kiss his jaw. 

"I just want to drink some wine... and be with you amore" Is all he replies which makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

"And that we shall do.... sofa or bed?" I question curiously, raising an eyebrow at him suggestively. He smirks down at me on his chest amusedly and glances down the hall to the door of my bedroom.