2. Journey

"Quit your yapping and go!!" Katsuki shouted at Izuku, who was struggling to climb up a cliff.

"H-hold on!! I don't want to fall!!"

"Midoriya, my hand." Shoto grabbed Izuku's hand and he stabilized himself.

"Thank you, Todoroki-Kun."

"Can you move now?! My arms are aching!!"

"Y-yes!!"

Izuku moved up, trying not to burden Katsuki, who was behind them because he claimed he was the strongest. Izuku grabbed Shoto's hand and made his way up. The sun rising was the most beautiful thing he ever saw.

Katsuki climbed up beside them, refusing Shoto's hand. Katsuki watched the sunrise before looking around.

"We climbed the wrong fucking cliff!! You both are blind and useless!!" Katsuki pointed to the bigger cliff. "That's the one we're supposed to climb!!"

Izuku sat on his butt, sighing. "We climbed all this way for nothing."

"Shut up!! We're heading over there whether you like it or not!!"

Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the back of his shirt and hopped off the cliff. Izuku screamed as Katsuki blasted with one hand, cushioning the fall.

"I saved the trouble, be grateful you damn nerd!!"

"Bakugo, that wasn't safe." Shoto frowned as he hopped off his ice. "What if something happened?"

"We don't have the time so let's get moving!!" Katsuki ran forward, jumping back when a wild pig came straight at him. "Well lucky us!! Breakfast came straight to us!"

The pig was slain and they had breakfast. Then they continued their journey to the cliff where a small house lived.