4. The girl who holds the Galaxy

"What do you have to offer?" That made them surprised. "Money? Fame? Glory?"

"W-whatever you want! As long as you help us!" Izuku was not gonna give up here.

"Rest here for today. Climbing that cliff is not easy." You tapped your foot twice on the floor and a door from the floor opened. "There are beds under. Rest up, I'll make dinner."

"But are you sure? Aren't we intruding?" Izuku didn't want to lose his chances.

"No, it's fine. It's not the first time someone has come for me for help." You grabbed the small, fat pig from Katsuki's arms. "Make yourself at home."

Izuku went down the steps, gasping. The walls were rock but there were six beds. There was a large window as the source of light. There was a curtain that laid there, just in case someone wanted to close it.

"This place is amazing...I wonder how she built this." Izuku was muttering to himself, writing invisible notes.

"What I'm wondering is how the hell she climbed that cliff!!" Katsuki sat down on one of the beds, eyes widening. "Hey, this bed ain't too shabby."

"Thanks, I made them myself." You went don't the steps, holding a knife.

Shoto got on guard, which made you laugh.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to kill you. I just wanted to ask what your names are."

"The name's Katsuki Bakugo."

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!"

"Shoto Todoroki."

You nodded, trying to memorize them. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I've been wondering, who is it that you're trying to heal?"

"The king, All Might," Shoto responded, sitting on a bed.

"Hm...I see. There's a lake if you want to take a bath. I won't look." You went back up, stirring the pot of soup.

Then you went back to packaging the pig's organs and meat. You hummed as you chopped vegetables and threw them into the soup.

The spoon glowed a gentle white while you stirred. The boys were bathing in the lake, relaxing.

"You know, this lake is pretty clean," Izuku said.

"She probably takes care of it." Shoto could see his feet through the water. "It's cleaner than most lakes in the kingdom."

"Who gives a crap anyway?! I'm leaving!" Katsuki stood with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He went behind a rock that was usually where you changed when you were done bathing. He pulled on his trousers and threw his cape over his shoulders.

"Oi."

You glanced at Katsuki, who was in the doorway.

"What the fuck are we eating?"

"Some soup and meat. That sound good to you?" You poured another spoonful of soup on a wooden plate.

You swiftly put the four plates onto the table, bringing out wooden chairs. You put spoons in each of them, setting bread in the middle and some meat in each bowl.

Katsuki sat down, his stomach growling.

"You can go ahead and eat now, I'm pretty sure you're hungry."

"Shut up!!"

He drank your soup and gobbled down the meat, grabbing a piece of bread and washing it down with milk. You smiled as Shoto appeared in the doorway.

"Hey Shoto, come eat." You slid a chair out for him.

"Oh, you don't have to." He sat down as you smiled.

"It's fine, I want you to feel welcomed."

Izuku came through the doorway, nervously laughing. "I um...my arm got caught in a twig and now I'm bleeding..."

You walked towards him and grabbed his arm, observing it. "It isn't too bad."

You closed and then opened your eyes, now infinite. Each one of their eyes widened as they saw how your eyes seemed infinite like they were staring at the night sky.

They were filled with stars and galaxies. His wound glowed with sparkles and it soon disappeared.

"There." You closed and opened your eyes again, returning to their normal (e/c) color. "You should come eat."

You sat down and patted the seat next to you.

The girl in the legend held galaxies in her eyes.