22. He?

You whistled, laying down beside a tree. You pretended to fall asleep, waiting for a few minutes.

"(Y/n)...are you sure this is gonna work?" Izuku questioned from the branches of the tree.

"Yes." You whispered. "They've already underestimated me."

"Well...if you say so."

You waited for an hour...and then two before actually falling asleep.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)?" Izuku hissed but he quieted when three people surrounded you.

You mumbled something under your breath before turning. You groaned before going back to dreaming.

"Now's our chance!" She hissed and grabbed a rope.

Izuku waited for you to wake up, you'd know what to do, right? You were deeply asleep though. When you woke up, your hands and ankles were tied.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" You shouted, pulling your wrists and ankles.

"We're taking you." The male laughed.

You pretended to struggle before laughing.

"Is this a joke?" You grinned. "I see you haven't done your research. Izuku!"

"Right!" Izuku leaped forward, grabbing onto the male's shoulder.

You hopped away, pulling your wrists and ankles apart. You dodged the female's attack, swinging your leg to her cheek.

She was hit and you moved to grab her arm and step on her calf. She struggled but you hit the back of her neck.

You turned your gaze to where the male was being tied up by Katsuki and Shoto. You turned your gaze onto the third person, who was hiding themselves.

"Alright, who are you?" You let go of the female, walking towards them.

You met his eyes and you gasped. What was he doing? Why is he here?

What?

"Sorry." He said before disappearing.

"Oi, don't let him get away!" Katsuki shouted towards you.

You didn't respond, only tears gently streaming down your face. "Why is he...?"

You ran forward, chasing after him. You jumped onto crates and onto roofs of houses. You jumped again, searching for him.

"Eijiro!" You called out and he was right beside you. "Did you see where he escaped?!"

"He left running to the border." He quickly responded.

"Thanks." Your eyes became galaxies and you ran past him.

"Kirishima-Kun!" Izuku shouted as he panted, his hair sticking to his forehead. "Where did she go?!"

"To the border!"

"Thanks!!" Izuku ran past him very slowly.

Katsuki ran past Eijiro until he caught up with Izuku. Eijiro sighed until he saw Shoto walking towards him.

"Thanks." Shoto patted his shoulder before walking to where the others went.

Eijiro sighed before turning and disappearing.