28. Prayers

Landing, you set Katsuki down. You turned your gaze back to All for One, who was destroying the castle. Enji Todoroki was trying to fend him off, failing.

"Take care." You said before flapping your wings and leaving him to fight.

Three circles of light appeared over your head as you stopped in front of All for One.

"Stop the invasion," Your voice was high and mighty. "Or else the Lord will not forgive you."

"I've acquired multiple quirks in my lifetime." All for One grinned, "But I have never seen a quirk like yours. And I want it.

"My power is from my Lord and savior. Give in to the Lord and admit that he's our only creator."

"Now, why would I admit to a god that doesn't exist?"

"Have it your way. You decide, not the Lord. You have freedom, but it comes with consequences."

"If I can't take your quirk, I'll simply take you."

"That won't be possible." Holding a hand out at him, he began to fall. "Your source of power comes from people you took it from."

All for One grinned as he began to float again.

Your eyes widened as you were hit by a beam he shot at you. You flew back, crashing into the castle and destroying a part of it.

"You...you sold your soul to the devil?!" You shouted, recuperating from being flung into the castle.

"How else would I challenge someone like you?" All for One retorted, "Of course, it comes with a price, but once I get your quirk, I'll be able to use it to my life's content. And then I'll pass on my quirk to my successor."

"You're messed up in the head!" You dodged All for One's attack. "This power isn't mine!"

"Better. That way I have the power of God's."

You tsked, "Lord in heaven, give me the strength to guide those who go against you."

Flying forward, you tackled All for One, trying to get him to the ground. Your wings flapped as you tried to avoid his attacks.

Crashing into the ground, you grabbed his arms and wrestled him off you. You jumped back, your wings propelling yourself.

"You sold your soul to the devil. Nothing can save you now." You shot a beam at him but All for One teleported.

You moved away when All for One tried to attack you with his multiple quirks. You glared at him but he grinned.

"Alright then, if it must be this way, then I'll come for you later. It seems like you have just gained that power. You're at your strongest. I'll come back when the time is right."

All for One teleported away, the nomus and villains being left behind. You gritted your teeth and flew back, easily defeating the nomus and villains.

Though some escaped.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Izuku ran up to you, panting and out of breath. "You grew wings?"

"Tear of god." You responded. "Is everyone alright?"

"There's a lot injured. Most of Endeavor's soldiers are out, fighting against the Shigaraki Kingdom do this was a surprise attack."

You didn't respond and walked past him to the soldiers. You swiped your hand, a white glow healing all of the soldier's wounds. You turned to the destroyed castle and held out a hand.

The castle began to reconstruct, piece by piece, they floated and fit together like a puzzle. You turned again once it was done and strode towards your brother.

"Hey, you're okay, right?" You checked your brother for any injuries.

"I didn't even fight." He replied as you lifted his arm. "Can you stop? I said I didn't fight!"

"I don't care." You let go of his arm and looked around. "Where's the king?"

It was silent.

"WHERE'S THE KING?!"