6. Ambushed

"Why do you have to take a whole ass bag?!" Katsuki screamed as you climbed down the cliff with them.

"Just leave all the carrying to me and you all protect me!!" You shouted back. "I'm leaving my home for you guys so don't complain!"

Your foot slipped so you had to hang on. You regained your footing and closed your eyes before opening them again.

"See ya losers." You jumped, landing into the trees below.

"(Y-y/n)!! Don't do a crazy stunt!" Izuku called after you, almost slipping.

You emerged from the trees, just fine. Katsuki got angry and jumped, exploding his way down.

"Ah, you finally made it." You grinned at Katsuki. Due to your competitive nature, you wanted to be better than him.

"Ah?! What'd you say?!"

"I beat you." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"I never expected that she'd be this childish." Shoto began to slide down with his ice.

"W-wait!! Don't leave me up here!" Izuku tried to climb down faster.

"Use your fucking quirk!!"

"I-I can't! My bones will break!"

"I'll catch you!" You spread your arms out. "Just come on, I promise you'll be fine."

"Not only are you crazy, but you're also stupid!!" Katsuki shouted at you, his eyes becoming pointy.

"Shut the fuck up you boar." You turned back to Izuku with a smile. "I'll catch you."

Izuku gulped and jumped, closing his eyes. Was he crazy or was he crazy?

You managed to catch him and set him on his feet. "Don't underestimate me, I've got enough strength to challenge a boar. After all, I've been climbing up and down that cliff."

"Amazing!" Izuku once again began to write invisible notes.

"Now then, let's go. Beware that if people find out about me traveling, they will come to find me."

"Too late now, angel."

You flinched upon hearing 'angel'. You turned, finding that people were surrounding the three of you.

"What are you guys waiting for? Do your jobs!!" You shouted at the three. "I just heal!"

"What happened to having the strength of a boar?!" Katsuki's palms let out mini-explosions.

"Well, I got this bag to carry." You set it down as the three who brought you here fought the ambushers.

You grabbed a knife, swinging it a bit.

"Alright then, call me crazy!" You shouted, swinging your knife and drawing out blood.

"Wait, don't kill them." Shoto glanced at you.

"I have to, or else they'll spread the word about me." You pointed a knife against their neck. "You're prepared to die, aren't you?"

He glared at you, biting something inside his mouth. He started to spasm, foam appearing at the corner of his mouth.

"See? Poison. The question is, who sent them?"

They were all spasming and foam appeared in their mouths. You searched their clothing, only finding weapons and bombs.

You managed to find a map, however.

"This seems to be the kingdom of Shigaraki." You tore apart the map. "They're the fucking..."

You trailed off, picking up your bag again.

"They're dangerous. We should get walking."