3. The Small House

Izuku collapsed onto the soft grass, chest heaving. "That was...so high!"

"Shut ya trap." Katsuki collapsed a few feet away.

Shoto sat on the grass, catching his breath. "It looks like we made it."

They looked up to see a small house. There was a lake right beside it and a garden. Laundry gently swayed in the wind.

"I'll go knock." Shoto knocked thrice, waiting for an answer. "It seems like there's no one home."

"Then we'll burst our way in!!" Katsuki punched the door. "Oi, we know you're in there!!"

"Ka-kacchan!! She won't want to come out!!"

"Shut up, Deku!!"

Katsuki punched the door again but there was no answer.

"Dammit, open the door!!"

No answer.

Katsuki knocked the door down and entered, looking around. "Where the hell are you hiding?!"

"Kacchan, she won't come out if you're like that!"

"Shut up, Deku!!"

"We're not here to hurt you, we just need your help." Shoto gently said, looking around.

They were inside a small kitchen, filled with a lot of food. There was a doorway to a table and then a door to a room. That was it.

They heard a scream outside and they rushed out.

"I almost fell!! Haha!" You pulled yourself up, carrying a small dead pig. "May be small but fat!"

You made your way to your house, where three stood, gaping at you. You noticed them and froze.

"You want this pig?" You shoved it in their arms. "Now, pretend you never saw me climbing up that cliff."

You picked up the door and slammed it shut.

"Oi!! I didn't come here for a damn pig!!" Katsuki punched the door multiple times.

"Hold on you damn boar!! I'm washing myself!!" You screamed, scrubbing dirt off your face.

"Kacchan, we should probably just wait."

Katsuki plopped onto the ground, holding the small, fat pig. You came out a moment later, now in clean clothes.

"All right then, why'd you guys come all the way here?"

"Please, help us."