7. Love for Humans

A/n:⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️there's religious themes up ahead(christianity) so if you have religious trauma, this book isn't meant for you⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ :)

There were cries everywhere, not slowing you down at all.

"The people here are so poor..." Izuku frowned when people were scratching their nails against the dust.

"I know." You replied. "The king is a good person, but ever since his health started to fail, society collapsed, right?"

Izuku nodded.

Alright then, you made up your mind. You set down your bag.

"Go get firewood." You commanded, wrapping an apron around your waist. "Hurry."

"Y-yes?!" Izuku ran, scrambling to get wood.

"What are you doing?" Shoto asked as you pulled out food.

"The people here don't deserve this. We're off better than them so we have to share."

"Are you stupid?! They'll take advantage of you fucking moron!!" Katsuki shouted at you.

"If we were starving, I'd want to take advantage of someone too." You glared at Katsuki. "Quit your yapping and go gather people."

"What should I do?" Shoto asked, ignoring Katsuki's death threats.

"Help me prepare food. I know you're a prince, but you should at least help me set it up."

"Okay."

You set a pot above the firewood Izuku had gathered.

"Shoto, make ice and put it into the pot."

"Yes."

Shoto made ice inside the pot, melting and boiling because you set it before. You grabbed knives and sliced fish while waiting for Shoto. Then you put a bit of cornmeal into the boiling water.

You sliced vegetables, trying to hurry up for the people who were holding a dirty plate. You poured them in and grabbed another pot.

You lot up another fire, making Shoto make more ice. Once the ice melted, you took it off and set it on Shoto's ice again. You stirred the cooking, closing, and then opening your eyes.

The soup began to glow white sparkles, giving it valuable nutrition and healing abilities. Once you were done, you blinked your quirk away.

Katsuki came stomping back with at least twenty-five people. It wasn't gonna be enough so you slammed your hand onto the pot in frustration.

You hated that you couldn't do anything for them. You watched their dirty faces. Some were children and pregnant ladies.

You gulped down that lump in your throat. You reached inside your bag, pulling out a bag of seeds. You distributed them, painfully watching the children who looked up at you with hope.

"Grow them. That's all I can do for you."

Then you washed each plate in the pot of water and then served food. Some began to cry because it was a while since they ate. Your hands and legs were aching and the sun was setting.

"We're making a pond." You said.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Katsuki yelled at you.

"It'll be easy. You've got my quirk after all. Where there's water, there's life."

You grabbed a shovel, desperate to make a pond for them but Shoto grabbed your wrist.

"That's all you can do for them." Shoto shook his head.

"Don't tell others about what I'm about to do." You closed and opened your eyes.

Infinite power.

You threw the shovel at the ground and water sprouted out. The people cried and got to their knees. They praised you, wanting to kiss your hand.

You shook your head. "No, don't repay me. Focus on taking care of your children, husbands, and wives. I'll only help make a well, but the rest is up to you."

You picked up your shovel and dug like a foolish traveler. Izuku grabbed a shovel and began to help you. Shoto joined and then Katsuki.

Pretty soon there was a well the size of Katsuki.

"Water will continue to sprout, but only if you put your faith in the Lord." Your words surprised everyone. "Worship him, and you shall find peace."

You packed up your things and left with the three. It was nighttime but the time you collapsed.

"Fuck!" You picked yourself up. "Let's rest for now."

"Hey (Y/n), your words earlier..." Izuku stared at the flickering flame ad you sighed.

"I'm not a human."

(Religious things up ahead. If you have trauma with this religion, I suggest you click off with the next part :)