14. Scream

"I'm still worried, what if (Y/n) isn't there? What if she was trapped somewhere?"

"Shut it, Deku. The only possible way to stop that piece of shit is when she dies."

"What if she's dead?!"

"Midoriya, I wouldn't worry too much about it." Shoto pushed aside bushes and dodged an arrow. "That came out of nowhere."

"Are we being attacked?!"

"Bring it on!! You cowards, show yourselves!!"

There was no one, no one at all.

"Maybe this was just a trap someone forgot." Shoto picked up the arrow and inspected it. "What is this?"

"May I see?" Izuku took the arrow and read cryptic messages. "You don't suppose this was sent from above?"

"Who the hell cares? It don't matter, let's keep going." Katsuki grumbled as he went forward, shoving aside sticks and bushes.

"We should camp here." Shoto looked around. "It looks like we'll be safe here."

"Fucking fine." Katsuki plopped down, brushing away all the thorns that were stuck in his skin.

Meanwhile, you walked alongside Eijiro, inspecting a map. "If we walk down this path, we'll eventually reach a dead end. There's a cliff."

"We could climb it." Eijiro suggested. "What were the names of the people you needed to meet?"

You thought for a moment, "I think their names were Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto. Not sure, may have forgotten."

"How can you forget the names of the people you're traveling with?" Eijiro sweat dropped.

"Well, I'm hoping that I'll find them, just in case something happens to them."

Eijiro stopped, his ears picking up a noise. "Hey, do you hear that?"

"It's the sound of a scream." You turned in a circle before point to the cliff. "It's up there."

"Let's go!"