11. Danger

Your eyes shot open the moment you heard a footstep. The bed beneath you creaked as you got up. You held in your breath as you heard many footsteps out of your room.

You grabbed your dagger and laid back down, just as the door swung open. They came in quietly, meaning that they were planning an ambush.

You rolled off bed the moment they stabbed they tried to stab you. You got onto your feet and dodged many stabbing attempts.

You bumped the wall multiple times to awaken the others. You used what you knew to take three down before getting grabbed by the throat. You kicked the man in the balls, getting him to let go of you.

But he slapped you with the back of his hand and swung his knife at you. You received a scratch on your cheek as you flipped backward.

"All right, aren't you being a bit too aggressive?" You taunted, "I mean,cjust because a female was stronger than you, you planned revenge?"

You dodged another attack, wondering what was taking the others so long. Two men were left, you could take them on but you were running out of stamina.

A shadow came from behind you. As you turned, you met bright blue eyes. Your eyes widened as you were hit on the back of your neck.

The male with scars watched you fall with a grin.