54. All for One

"You do know that your power isn't enough?"

Endeavor stood there, blood dripping from his shoulder to his palm. His colleagues stood beside him, panting and barely standing in their overused bodies. The trees around them were torn and chopped down by the immense power.

"Don't you know when to quit?! We're not giving up until we defeat you!" Endeavor got into position again.

"Are you sure? Just look at your partners." All for One gestured at his colleagues, almost collapsing onto the ground.

Endeavor ground his teeth together before turning back to the powerful villain.

"I will not let you take an innocent woman!"

"For the sake of your partners? Just look at how miserable they are."

"Perhaps, but you will hurt other people! That's my reason to keep fighting!"

"Oh my, I didn't expect this." All for One said out of nowhere. "It seems like my birdie came to me."

Katsuki, who came back to the battlefield, was turning to look at who he was directing his face towards. His eyes widened upon your face.

You stood there, looking healthier than ever, "Well, if it isn't the birdcage."

"What a wonderful metaphor." All for One exclaimed as you approached him.

"If I'm the bird what are you supposed to be? The hunter or the cage?"

"Hm...I suppose I'd be more like the hunter, no? I want to take you down and use you to my benefit. I'll keep you trapped until you forget how to fly."

"So you are a birdcage."

"My, aren't you sharp? If you come with me, no one gets hurt."

"Fine. Don't hurt them though." You didn't look back as you stood in front of him, "now what?"

"Well..."

You dodged the black wires that pierced the dirt at the spot you were at. You turned to glare at All for One only to dodge again.

"Keep still, your wings have to be clipped off if I want to keep you."

You grabbed onto his arm, your hand melting onto his. You turned to look at Shoto, whose face looked determined.

Katsuki, who barely had the strength to keep going, stood there in shock before Izuku came running to him.

"Kacchan, we came up with a plan. Please help us!"

"What makes you think I'll help you?! Hah?!"

"Because if we don't do it right, (Y/n) can die."

That felt like a slap to Katsuki's face. He turned to look at you, your face looked like you were in pain.

"Lucky for you, I don't feel pain." All for One grabbed a hold of your arm.

You grabbed his wrist with your other hand, your eyes becoming galaxies.

"Sorry but I don't feel pain either."

You and All for One battled to keep his hand off your arm. Both of your arms were shaking, overexerting the amount of strength you put in your arms.

Your shoulder attached to his, and it was much too late.

"Get off me!" All for One pushed you but he was surprised.

"I...I control your body now." You grinned as you no longer had an arm, replaced with his. "And the more I do, the less power you have over me. And because I control your body, I can make you feel my pain."

All for One's face was not the calm that you were so used to. You planted your feet in the dirt as he tried to run.

"Did you forget?" Your foot began to attach to his. "I control your every movement!"

You gritted your teeth as your leg attached to his. Shoto let out a breath of fog, preparing himself to stab your heart. Izuku watched, his eyes filled with amazement.

Katsuki didn't know what to think, there you were, losing yourself in All for One. You were sinking more and more into his body.

"You feel that? It's my heart beating right next to yours."

"Get off me!"

Your heart got closer and closer...