9. Boar

You sniffed the air and your immediately went wide. You sat up to see dust in the distance. It was heading straight towards Izuku.

You stood and ran, grabbing the tusks of the boat and digging your heels into the dirt. You growled and pushed against the boar, trying to lead them elsewhere.

"(Y/n)?" Izuku sat up, his hair messy. "Woah! A boar?!"

"One of you..." You grunted and moved the boar back. "Kill it!"

Katsuki grabbed a dagger and stabbed it, drawing out blood. The boar began to thrash around, making it harder for you. You were rammed into a tree, your back scraping against the bark.

You gritted your teeth and pushed the boar back. You stepped forward and turned your hands, screaming and throwing the boar onto its back.

Then you stabbed it in its heart and it stopped moving. You panted and sat down onto the dirt. You glanced back and grinned.

"Here's our breakfast."

Katsuki glared at you, "Don't get so cocky! You just killed one boar, big deal!"

You slapped the boar on the stomach. "Pretty big though. Now then, time to slice the stomach!"

Izuku turned and ran, throwing up in the bushes. Shoto tried to keep a stoic face as you pulled out its guts before running to the bushes and throwing up with Izuku.

Katsuki battled you for the guts and meat before deciding to let you keep it because you killed it. In the end, everyone had their breakfast.