15. Chase

"How are you so good at climbing cliffs?!"

"I've been climbing up and down a cliff almost everyday of my life." You helped Eijiro up the cliff before turning and running towards the scream.

You pushed aside bushes and tripped over roots. Sticks and leaves got into your hair. You blinked and your eyes turned into their infamous galaxy.

You grabbed your dagger and jumped, preparing to throw it at someone. You fell, however, when someone was in the way.

"Oi!!"

Your knees hit a boy's shoulders and knocked him over. You face planted into the dirt, shoving some down your throat. You groaned and coughed, rolling off the boy.

"(Y/n)!! So glad you're okay!" Izuku ran over and helped you sit up.

"Yeah, thanks. What happened? Why is someone screaming?"

"Well..." Izuku scratched the back of his neck. "I actually screamed since there was an angel. They were here to deliver something."

"Dammit, I missed them!" You lightly punched the ground.

"Is everyone okay?!" Eijiro burst through, sticks and leaves in his hair. He was out of breath, chest heaving.

"Ah, everyone's okay! Turns out it was the people I need to meet!"

"Really?!" Eijiro brightened. "Glad you made it back, then. Ah, long time no see, Bakubro!"

"Fuck off." Katsuki growled at him as he stood, brushing dirt away. "Where the hell were you, healer?!"

"I was kidnapped, I was taken to the Shigaraki kingdom. I escaped, it was pretty easy."

"So sorry, (Y/n)!! I was too focused on training that we didn't realize you were targeted!" Izuku bowed probably a hundred times.

"It's fine, I'm a pretty forgiving person."

"I'd like to apologize as well, you were banging on the wall and I was fast asleep." Shoto bowed as well.

"It's fine."

"Hmph. No way I'm apologizing to you, bitch!"

"Bow." You commanded and he bowed, a gentle white light surrounding him.

His body listened to your command, "Fuck you."

"You too. We should rest, I'm tired." You laid on the ground, tossing a blanket over your head. "Good night."

"She's pretty fast to sleep..." Izuku sweat dropped. "Kirishima-Kun, how's All Might?"

"Not good, he's throwing up blood and his complexion is pale." Eijiro frowned. "But if you've got (Y/n) with you, everything will be okay."

"Oh, I forgot to give (Y/n) her...maybe tomorrow. She looks tired." Shoto laid down beside you. "This time, I think we should sleep around her, just in case."

"Whatever."