•Chapter 12

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

Today was the day, i was officially seeing my dad's side of the family, from my cousins to my aunts and uncles even my grandparents. I just hope they remembered me. 

My nerves have been playing havoc all day, i kill people for a job and this is what im nervous about seeing people i met when i was first born.

The reflection of my mirror stared back at me as i finished getting ready, i was wearing white dress pants with matching sparkling heels. And on top i had a black bralette with a white blazer. Yet i still felt disgusting.

His marks still left paintings all over my body with my ribs sporting a huge purple bruise, I knew it was broken but i didn't want to think about that. What he did to me will forever haunt me to a point were i don't think ill ever be fixed.

When i was younger my dad use to call me his little storm, he use to say 'Octavia, you may be somebody's worse nightmare but to me you will always be my little storm, because you will always come back to me just like a storm will come back'

Hence, the reason behind my name.

I covered his art work in make up, he may be the creator but no body can out source the editor. I refuse to let that man continue to make me hate my self when he's dead.

Nicolo called me down stairs just as i finished applying the last of my lipstick, this was really happening. I was seeing the extended family again.

Down stairs my brothers and father were already waiting, they all worse suits looks very professional, almost as if we were doing business not meeting the family.

"Sei stupenda mia principessa" dad says softly

  [you look stunning my princess]

"Bellissima" Monte and Nicolo said 

[beautiful]

"Twinny you look fabulous" Matteo complimented

"Absolutely not go change" Dante and Valentino spoke together

"Nope I'm not changing i look hot" i chuckled

"Boys she looks fine now lets go" dad instructed

thanks dad, you've always got my back

T I M E  S K I P

A beautiful restaurant stood in front of us as we walked in. The bright light of the sign immediately catching my eye, a simple word caused me to smile.

The restaurant was called 'Storm'

The boys pretty much ran into while dad walked and i stayed at the back, the tranquillity of the restaurant disappeared as the heard of mafia boys ran to see our cousins.