•Chapter 47

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

Today was the day we were going to ambush McKenzie and kill the bitch once and for all, we had our plan ready all we had to do was execute it perfectly and ensure no one dies except her which is easier said than done.

Everyone was around the meeting table Nicolo was going over the final stages of the plan. After he dismissed us he made us suit up and prepare for war.

I put my hair in French braids and added mascara. My outfit consisted of black camo pants, black Nike trainers and a black jumper. I hid knives in all pockets I had, I strapped guns to my thighs and was ready to kill this bitch.

We met in the foyer many men and women also prepared for this. We decided to bring all the mafias together for now but everyone would still listen to all the dons of said mafias.

Nicolo gave a speech before we left encouraging people and telling them he believes in them.

We left the estate all in separate cars many staying behind and arriving on our signal. The drive was tense everyone eager to kill the person that escaped and the person that made my life hell.

We arrived about 45 minutes later to a ran down warehouse with a few men stationed outside. We exited out the car making no noise. I added my silencer on to my revolver others doing the same.

Charlotte and Elijah were stationed up in an abandoned building with the other sniper teams. We all had ear pieces in so we could communicate easily.

"Now" Nicolo's voice echoed through the piece.

That's when everything started. We started by killing the men outside being careful to to alert anyone where here yet. The men dropped to the floor with a thud although one man screamed out in pain which alerted everyone.

 The men dropped to the floor with a thud although one man screamed out in pain which alerted everyone

T H I R D P È R S O N

The families where killing everyone they saw in sight having no sympathy for any of them.

The men outside dropped like flies. McKenzie who was hiding inside clearly scared was worried she knew she was out numbered and she had no allies as she couldn't run the mafia as her dad did. She hid in a room hoping no one would check she knew she was dead either way.