•Chapter 17

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

Being a normal family and enjoying the simple pleasures in life was something i always anted to endure so being able to do so with my family felt surreal.  Almost as if this was a dream and i was going to wake up soon.

Recently, i made the decision to reveal my self as the French mafia queen and the biggest maned assassin to my family, i just hope they react in a good way.

There's a mafia gala happening soon and all don's and donna's are required to attend so it will be perfect to tell everyone then.

Our grandmother also informed us that she wants us to take dates as long as they know about the mafia world.

T I M E  S K I P

The rain of the shower fell on me, the water instantly warming me up. I groaned in delight as i felt my muscle relax.

The chairs in the cinema room aren't as comfortable as they look, especially when you sleep on them squashed between my brothers. 

My shower playlist was drowning out any noise that could be heard as i hummed along, ignoring everything. This was the only time i got to relax and have a minute to breathe.

After showering, i changed and dried my hair before going down the stairs where chaos was happening. 

Everyone was running around clueless, all screaming and shouting. The guards looked scared and my father was angry, as was everyone else.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS" I heard my dad yell as i walked down

"FIND HER NOW" my grandfather yelled at a guard who nodded

"Boys where was the last place you seen her" My grandmother asked calmly

"She was in the movie room and then we woke up she was no where to be seen" Luca replied calmly scratching the back of his head

The whole family was going crazy, i had never seen them act like this before. I walked into the kitchen calmly trying to find someone so they can explain whats happening.

"Hi guys why is everyone acting was weirdly" I spoke causing everyone to look at me

"OCTAVIA there you are my sweet monkey" Dante said giving me a hug, his anger and worry gone

"Not that i don't love hugging you Dante i do but whats this for and why is everyone going crazy"

"Octavia my sweet child there you are, you worried me we couldn't find you sweetheart" my grandfather said also hugging me

"Guys i was showering and getting ready for school, where did you think i went?" I asked in an obvious tone

"Well we can see that now I'm just glad your okay and now we can eat" my dad said now noticing I'm here i did notice he ignored my question