•Chapter 15

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

My stress levels have reduced significantly since i told them part of my childhood. It had been a few days and true to their words they didn't changed the way the treated me. Except i still think they're disgusted in me and want me gone.

The sounds of chatter filled my ears as i sat down next to Matteo and Ares, it was currently breakfast and everyone was talking and stuffing their faces.

It was just the kids until the older ones came in, dad had a weird look on his face. He was staring into space until he took his seat at the head of the table and cleared his throat, gaining our attention.

"Right, the Spanish mafia are coming over tonight for dinner, so dress well" he spoke with authority

We all nodded at him and carried on with breakfast, just having small talk. That was until Maximo announced that it was time to go to school, resulting in us groaning in displeasure. 

T I M E  S K I P

The school day went particularly quickly, Charlotte and Elijah had returned back to school after completing the mafia work for me. However we were yet to see McKenzie, she hadn't returned back to the apartment.

Throughout the day Javier and I kept having flirty banter, we kept exchanging glances in the classes that we shared together. He would compliment me and talk to me in Spanish so no one else could understand what we were saying.

But i don't like him, he's just a friend.

Home, was loud and full of people. Everywhere i looked maids and cooks were running around everywhere trying to set up for the meeting with the Spanish mafia tonight.

Decorations where everywhere, dad really ensured everything was perfect, almost like he hadn't seen the Spanish mafia in a while.

The time was going on as i sat in my bedroom staring at my self in the mirror, my make up was done.  I had a smokey eye done, with a minimalist look matched with a bold red lip.

My hair was curled and cascading down my back as i changed into a red dress, it hugged my figure and was quite short. I glanced in the mirror, my tits looked bigger than usual which was a plus.

I heard my name being called from downstairs as i spritzed my self in perfume. My heels added some height which made me slightly happy.

Downstairs, I could head my family greeting the Spanish mafia. Further down, i could hear a familiar voice speaking to Dante. 

I nearly froze in my place when i saw the same boy i had been joking with for the last couple of days. It was only know that i realised Javier De'Leon was the heir to the Spanish mafia.