•Chapter 48

*Smut in this chapter you horny bitches so this is your warning ⚠️*

O C T A V I A

It's been a week since we killed McKenzie and life has been better everything was currently going our way.

Today is actually an example of that it's mine and Matteo's eighteenth birthday. We're having the day as a family then the younger ones are going clubbing at one of my clubs.

It was currently 10am and I was woken to everyone who lives in this house barging into my room, I groaned laying back cuddled into Javier.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OCTAVIA!" They all shouted

I looked them all dead in the eye and started crying.

"Why are you crying Via" Dante asked

"You guys remembered" I sobbed

"Of course we did twinny it's my birthday too" Matteo laughed

"OMG Teo Happy 18th Birthday my other half" i said while hugging him after escaping from Javier's grasp

I thanked my family and they left leaving me in my bedroom with Javier. He got out of bed and walked over to me hugging me intently.

"Happy birthday princess" he mumbled into my hair

"Thank you my love, now I'm going to shower do you wanna join" i whispered in his ear to which he nodded eagerly

We both undressed and hopped in the shower it started of normally showering like normal people but let's say it didn't last long and I had one of the best orgasms in my life.

We finished showering and changed I decide to wear a black and white checkered  skirt with a white tube top and matching air force ones.

We made our way downstairs and I gasped at the sight so did Matteo when he eventually came down the stairs. My family has a balloon arch set up as you walk into the dining room and a massive banner of me and Matteo with the words 'Hapyy 18th Birthday Matteo and Octavia'.

Again I broke into tears I felt so loved and it was good to celebrate my birthday with the people I love.

We all sat down for breakfast even Gracie was here so it was good to see her. As it was our birthday me and Matteo got to choose what we had so us being the sensible adults we are chose dinosaur shaped chocolate chip pancakes with banana milkshakes hand made my the chief Luca.

After breakfast we went into the living room to open presents. I got spoilt I felt so loved by everyone. Dad got me the new iPhone in purple, Nicolo got me the new iMac also in purple and Monte got me the new MacBook. Luca got me new shoes and some clothes. The twins got me a Rolex that matches with the one they got Teo.

Me and Teo decided not to get each other presents since us both being there was enough. Mr and Mrs De Leon got me Chanel perfume and some other things.