Chapter Two

As lunch time came around, I still couldn't get that stupid tempting twink out of my head. I wanted to kick his ass, or kiss his lips. I couldn't even tell anymore.

I went to the bathroom to splash myself with some water. I was probably just still tired and needed to fully wake up.

Once I walked into the bathroom, I smelt it. A stronger version of the smell all over the school. It was erotic, making my mind start to blank out and think of just sex.

I heard matching noises, too. A voice moaning from one of the stalls. I checked which bathroom I was in. I cringed, assuming someone was having too much fun by themself. I rolled my eyes, tempted to tell them to keep it down.

But their moans were so cute. I felt something sinful stir in me as I stayed to listen. I bit my lip, hearing the, mumble about how good and deep it felt. I imagined they was fingering themself.

I snapped out of it, trying to scrub that dirty image from my mind. 'W-what am I doing?! This is so gross! I-I gotta get outta here!' I quickly ran off, shaking off the smell that tried to cling to me.

I was disappointed in myself. It was disgusting that I stayed to listen. I felt dirty, in a way a shower couldn't clean. I had to go to a church. After school. I had to confess my sins. If I didn't, they'd fester like a bacterial growth that would slowly consume my body.

I went to another bathroom to splash water in my face, mumbling every prayer I could think of as I scrubbed soap into my hands. My heart was still racing, and I couldn't tell if it was from my arousal or from my anxiety. It didn't matter; it wouldn't slow down anytime soon.

"That was probably a guy," I muttered to myself. "You imagined a man touching himself. Good lord, what is wrong with you?"

I bit my tongue, shutting up when I heard someone enter. I kept my head low, pretending like I didn't notice as I scrubbed my now pink hands. I grimaced when I heard giggling and the sound of clothes dropping to the floor. I rinsed off my hands of the soap, frowning as I realized how irritated my skin became at how much I washed it. I dried my hands and left before I could hear anymore noises.

"Fresh, you are better than them. Fight the temptation. You're a man of God, and there is nothing that can get in your path." I sighed, not fully believing it. "You can do this."