Chapter Eighteen

An evening not long later, I was cooking some dinner for PJ and I, and for my mom to heat up later. This started to feel normal. Like we just had a nice relationship.

I smiled at the thought before quickly shaking off. I was only in it for the sex, and so was PJ. Well, he was also in it for the food, but you get it.

I heard someone coming down the stairs. I called, "PJ, you can just use the front door."

"I like using your window. It lets me be a surprise." PJ hopped down the last few steps.

"One of these days, you'll get the neighbors to call the police," I warned. "I don't want us to get caught."

PJ hugged me from behind, nuzzling my shoulder. "Sure. When we're interrupted by police, I'll start to use the door."

"Whatever. I'm not the werewolf who's life can be in danger." I rolled my eyes, pretending like it wasn't a big deal. 

"As if they'll even remember that law! No one believes werewolves are real, so why would the cops know?" PJ giggled a little. "You're so worried about me~ It is so sweet~"

I blushed. "Whatever. Just let go so I can continue cooking."

PJ shook his head. "I wanna hold you like you always hold me when I help!"

"It's a different feeling with that. I'm taller than you. You fit in my arms. It just isn't the same when you're holding me." I continued to cook despite the kinda awkward feeling of him hugging me.

"Then describe how I feel in your arms."

I looked for the words, staying silent for a moment. "I like to think of you as... a housewife when you're helping."

"Excuse me?" PJ let go.

"I don't know. It's weird... it's just... you're just so small. It feels like you're the puzzle piece that goes right in my arms. And when's you're cooking and being all cute and shit, you feel... feminine. And sometimes it's just nice to think you're just some cute housewife or some shit."

"Fresh." PJ went around me, standing to my side. I turned to him when I noticed he'd entered my peripheral vision, making me get locked in intense eye contact. "That was super fucking gay."

I blushed brightly, looking away. "Oh shut up!"

PJ laughed, hugging my side. "Awww, but I'm your housewife! You shouldn't tell me to shut up!"

I grumbled as he snuck his ass in between me and the stove. "Stop messing around!"

"Come on! Let your housewife take care of dinner!" He looked down at what I was cooking. "But what should I do?"

I sighed, grabbing his hips, not minding having my crotch right against his ass as tightly as it was. "First, you need to turn the bottom-right stove down from medium to low or the rice will burn.

PJ chuckled nervously. "C-can you back up?"

"The housewife makes no requests. Like a good housewife, you just cook, even if your husband is right on your ass~" I was, in fact, that petty. "Unless you're not up to the housewifely challenge~"

PJ huffed. "I am up for any challenge."

I only smirked. 'Perfect.'