Chapter Four

I went to school the next day as usual. I had spent the entire evening searching for the wolf girl, although I had to cease my tracking of her when it started to get dark. I yawned as I went to my locker. I also stayed up thinking about her.

Her voice was so wonderful. It sounded like an angel, and yet it was simply the call of a siren. A beautiful wolf siren trying to seduce me.

I glanced at PJ, who was vaping as always. When he first started, he kept it in the bathroom, but with the sudden degeneracy of our other classmates, he was more wreckless. "Can you at least not do this in front of our lockers? I don't wanna be affiliated with that shit."

PJ blew vapor into my face again. It was actually rather arousing. It felt like he was trying to flirt with me with nothing more than his lips.

I wanted to grab him and kiss him hard to show him who was in charge. I wanted to be in control, and I hated that he acted like he had power over me. I wanted to show that little twat that I was stronger and I could do what I wanted if he kept being such a teasing bitch.

But I didn't. I just glared at him as he snickered at my acceptance of the rude action. I let the Devil whisper in my ear what I should do to get back at him, but his whispers had no affect on what I did. I just rolled my eyes and began to walk away.

"That's right~ Be a good little bitch and just walk away!" PJ laughed, mocking my passivity.

Something snapped in me, and I just refused to be stepped on by a little twink like him. I quickly turmed around and marched back up to him as he took in a puff to his lungs.

I grabbed him by his collar and slammed him into the locker, making him cough out the vapor.

"Who's a little bitch now?" I growled.

"Y-you." PJ took in another puff, probably planning on blowing it in my face.

I smashed our lips together before he could try, taking in the majority of his puff. I pulled away, seeing him breathing heavily as the vapor escaped from his lips. I blew it back in his face, letting him have a taste of his own medicine.

"How do you like it, you little bitch?" I smugly asked.

PJ panted as he leaned against the lockers, covering his mouth and looking down to hide his red face. He seemed so weak now that I'd done something to stand up for myself. Hell, he seemed pathetic with how turned on he looked.

"You must like it a lot, gross bitch." I sneered, happy to finally get back at him.

"S-shut up..." He looked away. "F-fucking queer."

He kicked at me, making me drop him. With shaking legs, Paperjam started to run away, disappearing into the crowd like a coward.

"Stay away from me!" he yelled, not even turning to look at me.

It felt powerful to make someone just run away like that.

It made me feel good when I put that little cunt in his place.

I really liked it.

I wanted to do it again.

I wanted that horrid power PJ liked to act like he had.

I wanted to show him who really had power.