Chapter Eight

I walked up to my locker, avoiding eye contact with PJ. I didn't respect a man who would use another man for pleasure. I wouldn't respect anyone, really, who would blackmail another person into having sex with them.

Sure, he hadn't made me do anything with him since then, but I knew he would. I could tell by the way he hungrily looked at me during classes and passing periods and... he just looked at me with a starved lust in his eyes practically anytime he could.

"Meet me in the third sophomore bathroom," he ordered, making sure to be quiet so no one else heard.

"Why?" I grimaced. I knew why.

"Because no one goes there and I want some privacy." PJ rolled his eyes. "Just go there the moment lunch begins. Or else."

I knew the weight in that 'Or else', unlike most people did. And I knew that it wasn't just a little kick in the balls: it would be so much worse.

"Yes sir," I practically whispered, ashamed to submit to this tiny cunt.

PJ smirked a little, cooing, "That's a good boy~"

"P-please don't." I looked at my locker as I grabbed my things, making sure not to look at his handsome and evil face.

"Okay. But I'll make sure to praise you during, since you like it so much." He laughed as he walked away, acting like my shame was amusing.

I glared at him, pissed at this treatment. I knew that even if he could ruin me with a few tears, I still had some power, right? I wasn't a completely helpless serving of his. I refused to be.

I didn't know if it would actually work, but I was willing to take a chance. After all, I didn't have much to lose. He was already dangling my life over my head

I closed my locker. I had so much to think about. I just wanted to enjoy being a senior in high school, but of course a twink werewolf would have to sleep with me and get more power than he already had because of his stupid dad.

I started to walk to my classroom. I had so many thoughts in my head, I knew I wouldn't keep track of anything. I just needed the time to think that I didn't have.