Epilogue

I looked at the front door when I heard PJ coming back from dropping Cil off at preschool. I was confused, since I knew he should've been at work.

"What're you doing back so early?" I asked coolly.

"Maybe I just wanted to spend my sweetest boyfriend's day off with him~" he cooed, practically running to hug me on the couch.

"Babe, what—" I stopped when I saw his tail wagging madly and the hunger in his eyes. I, the slow man I am, hadn't realized why PJ had his tail and ears in the middle of the day.

I didn't get time to think about it when he kissed me, climbing on my lap. I could feel how warm his body was, starting to catch out what was going on.

I held back a moan when he grinded on me, only letting him slip his tongue in my mouth. He was so desperate and hot.

Hesitantly, I pulled away, leaving PJ panting and whining for more. I worried more, knowing exactly what was going on now.

"You're in heat, aren't you?" I grimaced. Sure, we'd had sex during this time, but knowing how needy he got, things would be really difficult to hide it from Cil. He was a mess last time, and I didn't know if I'd become one again as well.

"Oh, you ruined the surprise!" PJ whined, though his hungry smirk never left his face. He pushed me down and spread my legs, wagging his tail more at my little issue. "Oh well! Let's take care of this big boy, hmm?~"

"P-PJ! Wait!" I blushed as he pulled down my pants, drooling over my length.

"Oh, I can never appreciate this enough except when I need it the most~" He kissed the tip, making me shiver.

The werewolf pulled down his own pants, letting me see how much he needed me. He was making a mess of himself, dripping and drooling and sweating. I almost wanted to let him do this again. To let him get all the pleasure he needed. To relapse.

"No! Wait!" I crawled back, although it didn't stop my lover. He only crawled forward in response. "PJ, w-we gotta use protection!"

"I'm sure it'll be fine if we did it just this once raw!~" Jammy moaned as he spoke, wagging his tail faster. 

"You know how that'll end! If we do this, you'll get pregnant again!"

"It's better to have children close in age anyways!"

"It's not a good idea! What if I fuck up again?!" I sat up and grabbed his shoulders, stopping him from coming closer. "I don't wanna go back to being like that..."

PJ grabbed my face. "You won't. You're better now; we both are. I'll give you a sweet cheesy speech after you fuck my brains out, okay?~"

"I don't know what I expected," I began before I flipped us over, pinning him to the couch. "You are just a horny little bitch~"

"Oh fuck yes!~"