Chapter Twenty-One

The next day, PJ was a mess. He was in heavy and baggy sweatpants and had the hood of his hoodie pulled up. His hair was messy, but not in the usual cute way, in a kinda gross, sweaty, genuinely messy way. His face was a bright red, and he looked absolutely horrible, like he was sick. While I wanted to say it was like the beginning of heat, where he was also much messier than he was after we started to hook up, this was the worst I'd seen him. He looked like he was going through withdrawal.

He could handle himself the first few periods, but by the time lunch came around, he looked like he was dying.

I was putting things away in my locker, ignoring his obvious discomfort and pain. I was going to be right, or he'd have to learn to deal with it by himself.

Suddenly, a familiar small body hugged me. I heard his whimpers and whines, looking down at the small figure hiding in his signature pink hoodie.

"Please... f-fuck me..." he muttered.

"First, you have to admit you need me," I demanded blandly.

"I need you, o-okay? My heat hasn't calmed down because I need you. I can't even use toys. My body needs you and you alone." PJ looked up at me with big, tear-filled eyes. "The other guys keep grabbing and hitting on and touching me, but all I can think of is you. Please fix me. I need you."

I zoned out just a little at "The other guys". I slammed my locker shut. I grabbed him by the sleeve and dragged him to a men's bathroom, throwing him into an empty stall. His hood slipped off, revealing the severity of his heat made him transform. I locked the door before pulling down my pants.

PJ, like a good loyal bitch, knelt down and started to suck the tip. With how he sat, I could see he came the moment I revealed myself to him. He looked so at ease once he had the chance to please me, like a good boy should. As much as it was hot to see him so desperate for just a taste of my dick, I was still jealous at just the thought of some other guys groping and touching my bitch.

"Who do you belong to?" I demanded as I pulled his hair so he would have to stop.

Without missing a heartbeat, PJ looked up to make eye contact and said, "I belong to you, and only you, Master."

"And who is your Master?"

"You are, Fresh." PJ started to rub me off as he kept eye contact. "I'm your loyal bitch. Please allow me to please you."

I smirked a sick smirk. "You are such a pathetic, desperate, horny bitch."

"I am," PJ agreed. "I'm useless without you."

It was so gratifying to hear someone who was once so prideful say something like that. "That's right! Now, where do you need my seed?~"

PJ pulled one hand off my dick to carefully trace his stomach with his fingertips. "M-my stomach. I need you to fill me, please."

I let go of my hold on his hair, gently petting him. "Finish sucking me off. Your reward will be getting to drink it. Then I'll fuck you if you earn it."

"Thank you, Master." Quickly, my bitch forced my entire member into his mouth and throat, happily pleasing me.

He was such a good little slut. I was so happy that he was so loyal and well behaved. And how easy it was to break him was exhilarating. He'd shown just how weak he really was. He finally put down his prideful face and told me how he felt underneath. Useless, submissive, loyal.

He was addicted to the pleasure, and I was addicted to the power.