Chapter Five

Within the next week, I'd found myself back on the nature trail. This time, I didn't just want to get away from everything, I needed some time to think as well. I had been feeling sinfully lustful things both for wolf girl with her siren song of moans and PJ with his grossly cute self.

Acting upon my lust was an amazing feeling, even if touching myself was wrong. But they made it impossible not to.

I sighed a bit, disappointed in myself. I hoped all the time I was spending alone when outside of school could get me back on the right path.

I heard another rustle in the bushes.

I knew two things. If I stuck to the path, I could overcome my sin and be free. But if I investigated, I may never be as good and God-abiding again.

Hesitantly, I walked off the path. I focused on nothing more but staying absolutely silent, hoping that this time around, if I saw her, I'd see her face as well.

I stopped when I saw her. She was doing naughty things again, her black wolf ears pinned back to hide in her short and messy black hair. I watched her longingly, loving her angelic moans.

I couldn't help it. I started to touch myself as well. It was just rubbing myself through my pants. I just couldn't hold back any longer.

For a while, we continued like that. She fingered herself, unknowing of myself rubbing myself to her moans. I suppose I was worse in that situation, although she was the one masturbating in the forest first.

Eventually, I started to undo my belt to pull out my penis. I know it was wrong, but I was getting as reckless as she.

I could only stroke myself a few times before she sniffed the air and looked over at me with a piercing golden eye.

Startled, I tried to cover myself so I could run. Before I knew it, she was on me, staring intensely at my member with her bold a blue and golden.

I leaned against a tree as I got a good look at her while she just stared lustfully at my dick. She had soft brown skin and a fairly flat chest, although her rather nice thighs made up for her lack of breasts.

Though as I looked at her, she seemed masculine. Like she wasn't a pretty girl, but a pretty boy.

And then it clicked.

"P-PJ?!" I exclaimed.

She— er— he looked up at me with his big mixed-matched eyes in response. I knew it was him, but he was the werewolf.

I didn't have time to realize I'd been pining over one guy the entire time, and have an sexuality crisis from that, before he started to sniff me. I shivered, though I didn't stop him.

"Just a lick... maybe suck..." he whispered, almost as if reminding himself of rules. His lips quivered as he drooled. "Just a taste..."

Suddenly, he actually licked it. He licked all over it, making me cover my mouth to not moan. I felt myself twitch, and I knew he noticed. Because he stopped licking and just shoved my thing down his throat, wrapping his perfect lips around the base. It looked so painfully pleasurable by the look in his eyes, but I knew the pain wouldn't stop him.

I moaned lowly, petting his messy hair with my free hand as he sucked. I felt myself become close quickly. I had never gotten a blowjob before, obviously, and man did it feel millions of times better than jacking off.

"Fuck- Jammy~ I'm gonna cum~" I bit my hand. "S-shit, fuck!~ Fuck!~"

I cursed as I ejaculated, gasping as PJ forced his head down to have as much of my member inside of his mouth. I could feel him swallowing my seed before pulling away, leaving no residue.

"More~" he begged breathlessly, the lust in his eyes not sated.

"W-wait—" I tried to back up, nervous.

"I need more!~ More!~" PJ moaned as he stood up.

"H-hold on..." I scooted away, up.,king up my pants.

I frowned. I wanted to leave, but I'd feel bad for leaving a poor horny little wolf boy all alone with no one to pound his twink ass. Besides, he was totally cute.

Sighing, I took off my jacket and positioned it over his shoulders, pulling the hood up to cover the ears. "Okay, lets go. But you gotta behave."

PJ just smirked, smelling my jacket.

I quickly took him to the path and to the town, where I made my way home. I quickly started to lead him to my room.

"Fresh? Dinner," my mom called from the living room.

"Yeah! Just going to my room!" I called back before pushing him into my room. "I'll be down in a second!"

I would've taken it out if my mom didn't want dinner. PJ even tempted me into staying, pulling down his own pants to reveal his soft thighs. I stepped forward before my mom called for me again.

I groaned a little, annoyed. I kinda wanted this. Okay, I really wanted this.

"Okay. Stay here and... don't make a mess!" I hurriedly closed the door, leaving the werewolf in heat alone in my room.