Chapter Six

I eventually came back from eating dinner and talking with my mom. I'd actually forgot about PJ, until the thick smell of sex hit me.

I looked over at my bed, where PJ was completely naked besides my jacket.

I gulped. He specifically took off all of his clothes, but put back on my jacket, only to lay in my bed as well.

I stared at him, almost unable to process what I was seeing. I quickly closed and locked my door, panting heavily as I walked closer to him.

PJ took his fingers out and spread out his legs, pulling the side of my hood closer to his face. I didn't know if he just really liked my smell or if he wanted to hide his shameful face. He quickly flipped himself over, hiding his face in my pillows. It was probably both.

"I-I can't... t-that would be s-sex, and t-that's bad..." I blushed as I stared at him. He was so vulnerable in this position, and the strength that gave me made me smirk.

I undid my fly and pulled it out anyways.

"Please~ Please please please~" PJ softly begged as his fluffy tail wagged.

I just stared at him for a moment before I got in position. I thrusted in, giving him what he wanted. I started pounding him, my head feeling heavy as my hips moved on their own. But the happy yips and moans PJ was making, I could tell he liked it. Although his wagging tail quickly got annoying, since it hit my face everytime it swayed.

I suddenly grabbed it harshly, pulling on it a little. I felt a thick liquid drip onto my legs, quickly knowing he came from that. It seemed that cumming made him tear through my bedsheets.

"Why don't we change positions?" I said after ceasing my thrusts.

PJ just shook his head, moving his hands to hold my pillow against his face more. Deciding that wasn't a good answer, I pulled out. I didn't want him scratching up my pillow next.

Of course, my wolf boy whined and whined, whimpering and begging for me to continue. And yet he wouldn't sit up or turn around like I wanted.

"PJ, turn around." I gently shook his shoulder, trying to get him to follow directions.

"Nuuu..." he whimpered, holding the pillow more on his face. His little body was shaking a little.

"Come on, turn over," I ordered, grabbing his arms and making him lay on his back. I was annoyed at him still holding the pillow to his face. "Show me your face!"

PJ shook his head, whimpering more.

I grumbled and stood up, starting to pull back up my pants.

"W-where are you going...?" PJ lowered the pillow, letting me see the tears in his eyes.

"Why should I help a misbehaving werewolf?" I looked back at him. "I'll help you if you follow my directions."

PJ whined a lot more, but he put my pillow under his head and showed me everything. He looked so cute, naked other than my oversized hoodie.

I got on top of him, grabbing his wrists and putting his hands near my back, since I didn't want more rips in my sheets. "Just hold onto me, okay?"

PJ, with big tearful eyes, nodded. He stared at me with what looked to be amazement. I didn't understand him; I just didn't want him to tear my sheets.

I positioned myself to enter again, grabbing his upper thighs to keep his legs spread. I suddenly thrusted inside, hissing as he scratched my back. Ignoring the pain, I went hard on him. I smirked as he was forced to show me his slutty face and let out his whorish moans.

Probably ashamed of himself, PJ turned his face to show less, but I grabbed his cheeks with one hand to make me look at me. I refused to miss out on the show, even if it humiliated him.

"F-Fre~ Ah~ Fressshh~" PJ moaned as his claws tore into my skin.

"Fuck~ If you keep moaning like that, I'm gonna cum~" I snickered.

PJ's eyes went wide, sitting up a little. He begged, "Yes!~ Inside!~ Inside!~"

"You want me to fill you, you little attention seeking whore?~" I cooed, squeezing his thighs.

"Yesh!~ Please please!~" He looked so pathetic, helplessly moaning as he was pounded. The way his eyes rolled up and tears streamed down his cheeks was perfect. I loved seeing him this vulnerable.

And then it hit me. PJ was probably a huge slut. He probably would do this with dozens of other guys. And I don't know why, but the thought of him sleeping with another guy made me want to break his legs so he could never leave.

"You won't do this with other boys, right, my dirty slut?"

"No!" PJ shook his head. "Just you!~ Please more!~"

"Good boy!~" I pulled him close, sinking my teeth into his neck without hesitation. I wanted to make him ashamed. I wanted him to have to cover up the fact he was mine or show it to everyone. Either way, he was my little bitch, and I loved it.

PJ moaned incoherently. He even had the occasional yip. He ripped up my back as he clung to me.

I pulled away from his neck and smashed my lips into his. Like a good boy, he opened his mouth and let me dominate him. I licked all around and sucked on his tongue. He tasted like his vape. I felt like I was in heaven.

The knot inside my stomach tightened and tightened until I suddenly released inside, earning a loud and pleasured scream. I was so lucky my mom was such a blackout drunk, or she would have definitely heard him.

PJ came all over his chest when I filled him up. He panted as we both relaxed for a moment, his hands sliding down from my back.

"Fuck that was good..." I panted.

"More."

"PJ, I'm tired. I'll give you more la—"

Suddenly we were flipped around, with me on bottom as he sat in my lap. I was still inside of him. I looked up at the misbehaving wolf, who stared down with an unquenched lust.

"More~" he growled lowly.