Chapter Twenty-Five

The next morning, I pretended to be looking through my stuff, waiting to see PJ. I wasn't hoping to apologize. I wanted to see if he listened to me, even if I wasn't behaving in a way that earned obedience.

To my disappointment, PJ was in the usual get up. It seemed he was in leggings and his collar in hopes to make me not too mad, but I was pissed nonetheless.

"What are you wearing?" I said harshly and glared down at him, earning a small whimper.

"I-I... I-I was a-afraid of wearing a dress..." he looked down, seemingly intimidated my harshness. "E-everyone would've l-laughed at me..."

I clicked my tongue. "I'm disappointed in you, PJ. You'll spend lunch alone."

"B-but Fresh! C-come on, you know h-how m-my heat is!" He whimpered. "I-I need you!"

I leaned down. "Maybe you should've thought of that before you disobeyed me, my little bitch."

"F-Fresh, please..." PJ started to gently cry. "Please..."

I pat his cheek before standing up, grabbing what I needed and closing the locker. "Good luck."

I went through my classes, contemplating. I was so irrationally pissed off that just torturing him by not giving him his basic needs during his heat wasn't enough for me. I wanted to do more to get back at him.

Throughout our shared classes, I could see he was uncomfortable. Not because heat, yet, but because he didn't know if I was kidding when I said I wouldn't give him what he needed.

This mental torture was good, but not enough. I wanted more. I wanted to show him I had all the power and if he didn't do everything I said, he'd get punished. I wanted him to know that no matter how bad something I wanted seemed, it couldn't be worse than what would happen if he said no.

I didn't pay attention. I was so loss in my thoughts to hit PJ where it really hurt.

I could have been extremely rough that night until he bled and cried and begged me to stop.

I could have left him with blue balls all night, only giving him release when he begged and cried for me to help him.

I could have tied him up and made him watch me please myself while he couldn't enjoy himself.

But it wasn't enough. All of those felt so minor. Those punishments were minor, like for if he accidentally spilt cum instead of swallowing it. They weren't big and bad enough for the disrespect PJ showed me.

"Fresh..." PJ followed behind me closely. "I-I need you..."

"I know you do," I replied as I went to my locker.

"Please... I'm sorry..." PJ whimpered.

"Go handle yourself," I ordered. "You're pathetic like this. I'm not going to help you. Now be a good boy and leave me alone."

PJ looked up at me with his big tear-filled eyes. When those didn't change my mind, my pet looked away before running off, trying not to cry.

I opened my locker, and that damn letter fell again. The letter itself fell out of the envelope, both pieces of paper lying on the floor.

As I picked them up, neatly putting them back together, I got an idea.

If PJ wasn't going to be an obedient bitch, I could find someone else to be.